Hello!

sarahsaurus

May 29, 2011
Oklahoma
Parrots
Emmie - Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure, Percy - male Lutino Cockatiel, Jackie - Female Lutino Cockatiel, Humphreys - Whiteface Cockatiel
My name is Sarah and I am from Oklahoma. I have the following critters living with me: 3 cats, 1 dog, 3 rats, 2 dwarf hamsters, several tropical fish tanks and finally 3 cockatiels and a green cheek conure. I am so glad to find a site with so many animal lovers!:D

Garnet

May 27, 2011
Media
Silver Springs, Florida
Parrots
5 Green Cheek Conures; 1 Blackcapped Conure; 2 Sun Conures; 3 Cockatiel; 1 Quaker; 1 Whitecapped Pionus; 2 Peach Fronted Conures; 1 parakeet
Hi Sarah. You have quite a collection of animals. I'm sure they keep you busy. It is wonderful when you find other like minded people to talk to when you have animals. Welcome to the site. I am new too, but have enjoyed it so far.

andrea.faerie

May 16, 2011
North Carolina
Parrots
My lovely little Black Cap Conure, Lucy (in the sky with diamonds) <3
Welcome to you both!! I hope you find it nice and cozy here :) I have 2 bearded dragons and a Black Cap Conure :) and I foster all kinds of little critters from squirrels and hedgehogs to ferrets and opossums :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Welcome to the forum!!!! Another animal nut like the rest of us!!! :)

OP
sarahsaurus

sarahsaurus

May 29, 2011
Oklahoma
Parrots
Emmie - Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure, Percy - male Lutino Cockatiel, Jackie - Female Lutino Cockatiel, Humphreys - Whiteface Cockatiel
Thanks everyone! So happy to find a forum like this!

Most Reactions

Latest posts