Hello ^.^

sam107

Mar 22, 2014
Middle East, Saudi Arabia
Parrots
I'm an owner of a Female Congo African Grey, Lucy ^.^
Hi !

I'm Sam, 17, an owner of a great female CAG, Lucy :grey: . It's wonderful to be in these forums and I hope we all could get well together *-*

PS. Sam as a guy not a girl lol

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
Welcome to PF, Sam the Guy! ;)

Is Lucy a new family member, or have you had her for a while? Tell us more about her!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello Sam and welcome! I'm so glad you joined us and I would love to see pictures of Lucy!

OP
S

sam107

Mar 22, 2014
Parrots
Hey there,

Thank you Monica and yea Lucy is a new member in my family. I have had her for about a week now. Umm she is a year and a half old. Very conservative CAG, but I hope I'll gain her trust eventually.

OP
S

sam107

Mar 22, 2014
Parrots
Hi Terry,

Thank you, I've uploaded some pics up on my user account if you would like to check them out ^.^

TessieB

Nov 3, 2013
Media
Upstate, South Carolina
Parrots
1 Blue Front Amazon, 1 Yellow Head Amazon, 4 Cockatiels, 2 Parakeets
Congratulations to your new addition and glad you stopped by. CAG can take a while to warm up to a new person, especially if they had already bonded to another person. But it will happen! Be patient.

OP
S

sam107

Mar 22, 2014
Parrots
Hey there Tessie,

Thank YOU, actually, for stopping by. Yep don't worry, I will give her as much time as she needs to completely trusts me, because as you know, there life expectancy is quite as humans so I'm willing to get into old age's with her ^.^

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Welcome! I will look at your pictures of Lucy! I bet she is cute! I hope you are enjoying your time so far on here! :)

parrotnme

Mar 12, 2014
Hello Sam107, welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay. This ParrotForums is in all means a current discussion platform that has an incredible attraction to its regular comers to it, and it surely seems to all of us that this is a amicable platform to have our most desired happiness; now anyway, ip subnet mask calculator is a neat website for moving for a loved moment while for all for a period of great recreation to refresh our inner health to accelerate our further actions next time; good luck for our awesome Parrots and happy petting for all of us, see all next time, sure keep sound.

Most Reactions

Latest posts