Hello

FluffyYellowBird

Apr 14, 2014
Hello,

My name is Jane. I have two birds, Norman, an 8 year old African Grey and Erik, a 3 year old Sun Conure.

My Daughter Emily (frumpydumple) has been a member for quite a while. The frumpydumple account was mine originally, but I have decided to make my own account, since Emily has made the frumpydumple account her own.

We are expanding our flock in 2 weeks time, we are bringing home a baby blue Ringneck, and in 6 weeks time, we are bringing home our baby Blue Throated Conure. As you can imagine we are very excited. We will share photos and let you know what names we have chosen.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Emily has been telling me how nice everyone is on this forum.

Best Wishes,

Jane

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Hi Jane, and welcome to the forum. :)

Oh how exciting about your upcoming additions. We LOVE pictures, so we'll be begging you for some before you know it.

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
Welcome to the forum! Nice to see another mother and daughter combo on the forum :) My daughter is Riddick07.

Welcome and look forward to more photos!!

Frumpydumple

Apr 21, 2013
Durham, UK.
Parrots
My birds: Skyler/Sky, violet Indian Ringneck. Mother's birds: Norman, African Grey and Mildred, Blue Crowned Conure.
Welcome. You finally joined. :54:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello Jane and welcome! I love it when family members join:)
Looking forward to all the upcoming pictures!

Most Reactions

Latest posts