Hello!! :)

Kiwi2010

Jun 6, 2010
bexleyheath
Parrots
35 budgies, 2 indian ringnecks, 5 cockatiels and a baby kakariki :)
Hi everyone,
My names shobi & i love birds, i have 25 budgies, but no parrots, but this saturday i am bringing home a lovely green ringneck!! :), he is a boy, not sure of his age yet & hes not tame, so hes gonna be quite a handful!!! I have bought him a cage & all the acccessories, alls thats left is his food & a few toys, but i will pick those up from the pet shop when i go to get him!! so, yeh, HI!! :D, can anyone give me a few tips on looking after these stunning birds??
thanks everyone
:green2: :green2: :green2: :green2: :green2: :green1: :green1: :green1:

wilykit

Jun 6, 2010
UK
Parrots
1 x Indian Ringneck
hi shobi :)

i am a new indian ringneck owner too! make sure you upload a photo! :)

xx

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Welcome Shobi, lovely forum with great members. :)
Are you getting the bird from a breeder, bird shop or a pet shop?
You sure are going to have your hands full, raising a parrot is so different to having budgies.
Great link below, pertaining to Ringnecks, you will definitely find this useful.
Good luck

Marnie

May 4, 2010
Williamsport, PA
Parrots
Indian Ringneck Parrot;
had
a Senegal &
2 love birds
hello and welcome! ringnecks are such awesome birds! so beautiful and very smart.
i'd love to have a tame one someday. i did have a pair for a couple months and i really enjoyed watching them, but they were not tame. they are very food motivated and such eager eaters! they'll do anything for a treat.
have you seen the videos of them talking on you tube? they have the cutest voices!
good luck with your new IRN. :)

OP
Kiwi2010

Kiwi2010

Jun 6, 2010
bexleyheath
Parrots
35 budgies, 2 indian ringnecks, 5 cockatiels and a baby kakariki :)
hey everyone, thanks for replying!! for a moment i thought no one wanted to say hello! :(, well its okay now! :), I am getting kiwi from a pet shop, the person at the pet shop will pick him up for me on either sunday or next week!! :(, i wanted him now!! LOL, at least i have more time to get things for him!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts