MikeDavis

Jul 11, 2018
St. Louis
Parrots
Blue and Gold Female
Baby
Green Wing Female
Bajato
My Green Wing macaw is egg bound. Iā€™m traveling and canā€™t find an emergency vet open and need help. Is there anything I can do to help get through this right now? Until I can find one in the morning

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
My Green Wing macaw is egg bound. Iā€™m traveling and canā€™t find an emergency vet open and need help. Is there anything I can do to help get through this right now? Until I can find one in the morning
@MikeDavis, I'm so sorry you're going through this with your girl! I'm not sure where she is located but perhaps the following link may help you find an emergency vet that's available??

Sending prayers for your hen, and I wish you the very best of luck!!!

OP
M

MikeDavis

Jul 11, 2018
St. Louis
Parrots
Blue and Gold Female
Baby
Green Wing Female
Bajato
@MikeDavis, I'm so sorry you're going through this with your girl! I'm not sure where she is located but perhaps the following link may help you find an emergency vet that's available??

Sending prayers for your hen, and I wish you the very best of luck!!!
Thanks. We made it through the night and she seems to be in less distress. Although sheā€™s still in pain. Right now Iā€™m in Las Vegas and the vets offices are just now opening.

Most Reactions

Latest posts