Help with a name please?

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I always choose people names for mine, as you can see in my sig....I'm not sure why...

I think she looks like a Bella...Calm and dignified. A suitable name will come as you get to know her. It always does...

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
It took us about 2 weeks to find the suitable name for "Mishka.
As I mentioned, before take a few days, observe "birdie" and see what name seems appropriate. ;)
Happy thinking LoL

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
I always choose people names for mine, as you can see in my sig....I'm not sure why...

All of our pets have people names, too:

Dogs: Shelby, Gracie, Luke
Cat: Eva
Birds: Max, Jade and soon Ruby

With Jade and Ruby we also went with the precious gems thing. Granted you have to go withthe personalities as well, luckily that worked for us, too. I'm still pulling for Bono.

OP
Bear

Bear

May 18, 2010
SA
Parrots
6 month old African Grey/ http://www.facebook.com/BearGreys

4yr old female Vosmaeri Eclectus
6yr old male Vosmaeri Eclectus
8wk old Umbrella Cockatoo
Thanks everyone :)

Well we have finally decided on a name....Bean!

Bean is doing very well, is eating brilliantly, learning every day, she steps up immediately, has done fromt he 2nd day, and is becoming a good little climber in her cage.

Here are a few more pics of her, taken a few days ago, we have managed to get most of that caked on porridge she arrived with off now (its still on in this pics so excuse it!) :D

7696c83b.jpg

0a39c482.jpg

00a1f5a4.jpg

She is so funny and very cuddly, very confident too. Has a mad half hour a few times a day where she wants to charge around puffed up haha, but other than that is just a cuddle monster. She has also settled well into her cage and is playing with her toys and messing around with solid food. she is 9 weeks old now :)

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts