He's baaaaack!!!!!!

kitt

Mar 27, 2011
Michigan
Parrots
Ava(peach faced lovebird) and my very first bird
Leroy (black headed caique) my little moody bird
Dusty (hahns macaw) my clown
So my caique has been sweet and lovable for the longest time.:)
Yesterday I woke up to discover that Lucifer was back. :16:
My caique's name is Leroy but when he is having a mean day I call him Lucifer. LOL
When I went to greet him yesterday morning, I was greeted with pinning eyes, wing lifted and feathers all puffed up....When I said good morning to him, he struck at the cage....so I left him in there.....
I went about my day and would check with him every once in awhile but still the same result.
Finally at night, he had settled down and kept saying "step up" over and over again. I went to his cage and there were no signs of Lucifer so I got him out.
He was happy, he surfed in my hair and then sat on my arm just talking away while I was on the computer. :D
When I got up to go to the living room, Lucifer reared his ugly head again.
I moved slowly toward his cage and as I was getting him back in, he lunged at me but he missed and I was able to get my hand out safely...he did however strike at the cage while I was trying to latch it....
He is still in his sleep tent this morning...I sure hope it's Leroy and not Lucifer today...wish us luck....
I love this crazy bird but his mood swings can make me dizzy...good thing I am already a blond..LOL

merlinsmom13

Jul 27, 2010
Beckley, WV
Parrots
Merlin a Red Crowned Amazon
Amazons are moody too. Merlin usually tells me "bad boy" when he's in a bad mood. As if I couldn't tell by his grouchy look.

BHCowner

Oct 28, 2010
Parrots
Neo: Black headed Caique
My caique is doing the same thing.... exactly the same thing.

First time he has but this is the first time he has been through the mating season and is also coming up just over a year old so is maturing....

angry little bugger though.

Most Reactions