Hey, Ant! look what I found today! :)

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Percy, a 5yo BFA & Jack, a 8yo Budgie
Remember the bottle of Coke with Mishka's name on it? Today I happened across one with Percy on it :D

I wanted to save it but I was on the road and sooo thirsty, so I polished the coke but I'm keeping the bottle ;)

IMG-20140408-01204_zps9184a42c.jpg

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
How on earth did you find that??? So cool! I have never seen one that doesn't just say Coke:(

OP
MomtoPercy

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
It was a promo Coke did here in South Africa but its over now so tthis is actually old stock! LOL!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I guess for me to have a Coke bottle that has my fids name, I just need to get another bird and call him Coke:)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
What a neat find:D

Though, i'm not thinking the company considered the implicates of sharing a caffeinated beverage with a male zon. If Percy became a blood thirsty monster after eating hemp seeds, imagine what he'd be like on coke:11::52::09:

OP
MomtoPercy

MomtoPercy

Nov 15, 2013
Media
South Africa
Parrots
ROFL, Terry!! Get one of those big black cockatoos with the read beaks - the name Coke would be perfect ;)

April - don't even kid :eek: He is being so difficult at bedtime lately, I'm convinced he's got a hidden stash of some or other contraban in that cage :54:

Most Reactions