Hey there!

honeybug

Jan 3, 2014
california
Parrots
Nanday conure-Gatsby
ARN -Roland
New to the forum, my name is Chelsea, I have a 6mo nanday and a 1yo irn, they are my babies and mean the world to me. I am a full time vet tech student, aside from my birds I spend time with my wonderful family, loving boyfriend, paint, and read. I look foward to getting lots of new knowledge through this forum!
Chelsea

:D

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Welcome to the forum Chelsea! Post some pictures of your babies when you get a chance. :)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! Love the names Gatsby & Roland:) Can't wait to see pics!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Hey, Chelsea! Welcome to the forum! How long have you had your birds?

OP
H

honeybug

Jan 3, 2014
california
Parrots
Nanday conure-Gatsby
ARN -Roland
I've had Gatsby since October and Roland since Christmas. So I'm a fairly new bird mommy. Yay I'm glad to hear you all are picture junkies I won't feel bad about posting a bunch of photos ! That is as soon as I figure out how to do it from my phone as my laptop is not with me at the moment haha.

Most Reactions