Hi all

Ezmay

Nov 19, 2017
:rainbow1: hi I’m Ezmay, they say I’m a conure like me mum & dad, but I cant read, my owners names are mark and Bee. We used to live in Nimbin Australia in the Rainforest but we had to move to the city, now I’m stuck inside, where I used to fly around outside. They still needs advice as they makes mistakes so please be forgiving of his dumb questions, so that my life be more safe and happy. Well time for bed so that my mark can finally relax. Ezzzmmaayyy, Ezzzmmaayyy, Ezzzmmaayyy.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Parents do make mistakes, thats why we make them internet on here to figure them out.

If your parents/pet humans have a question feel free to ask for them!

:gcc:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Ezmay, and to your two human servants Mark and Bee!

Make sure they are properly trained to treat you as royalty!! We can offer advice!!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Well, helloooooo, Ezzzzmay, that is girl name, yes?????
I am the Rickeybird, an all the hott hens digs me so I bet you will, too. Jus stick wit me an I'll make sure you feel at home. Here you go, I wrote you a song.
Sing to the tune of Lucy inthe Skyy wit diamondz

Ezmay in the cage wit her toys
She'll be the rage wit the boyz
Ahhhhh, ahhhhhhh...
Picture a conure
Who's new here,
And I'll be your
Trusworthy guide on your tourrrrr...
Evryone knows I'm an upstanding bird,
Nevermind what you have hearrrrrrrrd...

That's all I got so far.

Most Reactions