Hi Everybody! New here.

birdnerd

Nov 16, 2010
Hi, my name is Teresa. I am new here. I am owned by 6 conures, Kiwi - Jenday, Petrie - Nanjen, Magic & Oaklie - Suns, Dolly - Nanday, Gypsey Rose - Cherry Head. I also have 2 Quakers, Dexter & LeiLani & 2 tiels - Zoe & Alfalfa. I am also owned by my sweet baby B&G Macaw Alex. I have been handfeeding Alex since he was 2 weeks old. Anyway, Its nice to meet everybody and join this forum. I hope to really get to know all of you.

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Hello Teresa and flock, welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay :)

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
Welcome to our wonderful forum. You have a large flock and I bet lots of information to share with others. We always have conure qustions. What is your secret to keeping them all happy and healthy?

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Teresa, and your awesome flock, you sure have your hands full........
Browse around, great informative posts, bird crazy members always willing to assist, no matter how big or small.
We love sharing pictures, get the camera rolling okay
Pop into Member's Mugshots where us members have posted pictures of ourselves, always great to see who your are chatting to
Have fun on the forum

OP
B

birdnerd

Nov 16, 2010
Thank you everybody for the wonderful welome! This looks like a great forum.

Welcome to our wonderful forum. You have a large flock and I bet lots of information to share with others. We always have conure qustions. What is your secret to keeping them all happy and healthy?

Secret? haha! Conures pretty much have a mind of their own and can be very stubborn. My birds get lots and lots of out of cage time and I make my own toys so they ALWAYS have something new to play with. I also offer them lots of different foods and try to give each one of them at least a few minutes a day of one on one time with just me. They are very spoiled. LOL I will try to post pics asap.

greycloud

Mar 21, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Parrots
Sammy-Umbrella Too-rescued,
Dexter-CAG-rehomed handicapped,
Sterling-CAG-rehomed retired breeder.
Sunshine-12 yo CAG-adopted
Aaaahhhh! Fancy meeting you here! Welcome Teresa! Everyone is going to love you and your flock. But, they are going to love Alex's story!!

OP
B

birdnerd

Nov 16, 2010
Hey Judy! Great to see you here! I've seen a few people I recognize. My Alex! I got his new cage set up yesterday! Its so huge with him in there but it didn't stop him. He climbed right up the side then started climbing across the top of it and then fell! I ran over to check on him but he was up and going again. He loves the cage though because he can see out and doesn't have to climb up the sides like he did w/the playpen to see out. LOL Nothing stops him.

patterson

Nov 3, 2010
belfast, northern ireland
Parrots
vincent-b/g macaw archie-alexandrine and coming in june greenwing macaw and millitary macaw this year too fingers crossed
welcome its great site so many people with loads of info on everything bird related

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Hello and welcome our way! I think I picked up Alex's story on another forum.

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Maui - Male CAG (my baby) (Mom's babies) KiKi - Sun Conure, Fred & Wilma - Fisher Lovebirds, Gully,Sweetie,Baby - Cockatiels, Mork & Mindy - Zebra Finches Luna,Sky,Jilly - Budgies 16 Gouldian Finches
HI!! :D:D:D:D

Welcome, Welcome! Lot's GREAT and KNOWLEDGEABLE folks here to share and enjoy stories with.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay! Can't wait to see photo's of your awesome flock!

Most Reactions

Latest posts