Hi everyone! I created this account a while ago but I don't think I ever posted an in

OP
O

ogfrenchhorn

Dec 30, 2015
Is her weight trending upward? A scale sensitive in grams is a great tool for home use. Often an early warning to illness.

Yes. She is eating A LOT more now. The e-collar and the splint didn't make eating easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Is her weight trending upward? A scale sensitive in grams is a great tool for home use. Often an early warning to illness.

Yes. She is eating A LOT more now. The e-collar and the splint didn't make eating easy

That sounds excellent. Better the weight loss is attributed to the annoyance of collar and splint rather than some organic process.

OP
O

ogfrenchhorn

Dec 30, 2015

That sounds excellent. Better the weight loss is attributed to the annoyance of collar and splint rather than some organic process.

I agree.

Most Reactions