Hi from BC CANADA!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hello and Welcome, Sarah! We'd love to see photos and hear more about your furred or feathered kids.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi from Alberta! So glad you joined us:) I'd love to hear all about your birds!

OP
CrazyAnimalLady

CrazyAnimalLady

Aug 10, 2015
Still trying to figure out the forum lol. Can't seem to log in on the computer. So sorry I'll get it figured out. Anyway. I have the following birds.

I have two Congo African greys. Romeo and smokie. My boys are amazing and I love them both so much. View attachment 15034View attachment 15035View attachment 15036

I also have five (soon to be six) cockatiels.
I have
Venus, a cinnamon pearl hen.

Chione, a cinnamon whitefaced pearl split to pied hen.

Elvis, a normal pearl split to cinnamon and lutino boy (Venus' clutchmate)

Zeus, a whitefaced pearl split to pied boy

and coming home today is
Apollo (Chione's brother from a younger clutch) he is cinnamon pearl whitefaced split to pied.
View attachment 15037

I'll share pics of Apollo once he's here.

Also eventually coming is a cinnamon pearl lutino hen.... She's unnamed as of yet and still at the breeders. And eventually i plan to add a pair of wf pearl pieds. But no luck yet. Lol.

Last edited:

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Your Fids are gorgeous! Romeo and Smokie look like such sweethearts:) Is that your daughter?She is so pretty:)
Great names they have, too.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
My daughter likes a couple of mine, but that's about it.Good thing she is grown and lives on her own..lol

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
Hi Sarah! I am also Sarah from Canada :p only from Halifax NS!

Welcome to the forums :)

Most Reactions