Hi from Ireland ☘🇮🇪

Sean21

Feb 23, 2016
Media
Ireland
Parrots
1 pair of cockatiels,1 pair of rock pebblers, 20 budgies,1 pair of kakariki,2 quails and 1 hand reared conure.
Hi I have a little pineappleconure called Rio she is so cute and playful. I am also a bird breeder, I breed conures , kakarikis , rock pebblers and I used to breed Fischer love birds. I love birds but have never had a bird bigger than a rock pebbler. Please share some of your funny stories. .all the best,Sean:orange:

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Hey Sean! A warm welcome to you and your flock. Thanks for the introduction, we'd love it if you want to share photos.

OP
Sean21

Sean21

Feb 23, 2016
Media
Ireland
Parrots
1 pair of cockatiels,1 pair of rock pebblers, 20 budgies,1 pair of kakariki,2 quails and 1 hand reared conure.
I can't figure out how to send pictures ��

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts

Most Reactions

Latest posts