Hi from Ontario Canada

Tielsforlife

Mar 25, 2018
Media
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Mango the Cockatiel; Kiwi the Green Cheek Conure; Skittles RIP
Hey. I’m Josee and I’d like to introduce myself. I’m a closet bird lover. I didn’t know I was until we got our first bird 6 years ago. He was a Green Cheek Conure and he hated me but I loved him. He was bonded to my daughter. I couldn’t get near her when he was with her and he wanted only her. When she wasn’t around, I was tolerated. He hated me but I loved him. Sadly, he died over the Christmas holidays and I quickly realized that I missed the little monster. That’s when it hit me; I’m a closet bird lover. I love dogs; I really like cats; I LOVE birds. We now have a :grey:3 month old cockatiel named Mango. He/ She is my baby. And we just added an 8 week old GCC yesterday. He will eventually become my daughter’s baby. We also have 2 dogs, Marley and Holly. And we have 2 cats; Dexter, who doesn’t realize he should be hunting bird; and Gibson, who understands only too well. We have 3 sets of eyes on him at all times.

Well, that’s all for now. I look forward to communicating with this community and learning from everybody. :grey::rainbow1:

Talk soon,

Josee

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello & welcome from Alberta!
I am so sorry for the loss of your conure:(
I'm really glad that you have added new feathered friends to your family, I would love to see pictures!
I'm so happy you joined us.

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
Hello & welcome!

Glad you joined us. ;)

I'm sorry for your loss.

I second the pictures. :smile049:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Josee and Mango! My deep condolences for your loss of Yoshi. He certainly worked his way into your heart and taught you the wonders of companion birds.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

How do I post pictures?

Here are the techniques to post pictures: http://www.parrotforums.com/technical-support/6287-how-post-pictures.html

The source, however, is a bit more complicated. Members have a small allotment of forum storage space, it is doubled for Supporting Members. Still very limited, so a hosting source is best. Used to be Photobucket until they began charging enormous fees. Imgur is quite popular, free of charge, and is easy to use for technophobes like me!

OP
T

Tielsforlife

Mar 25, 2018
Media
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Parrots
Mango the Cockatiel; Kiwi the Green Cheek Conure; Skittles RIP
Actually, Yoshi is our new conure. We got him this weekend. It's Skittles who passes away. Thanks for the kind words regardless.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Actually, Yoshi is our new conure. We got him this weekend. It's Skittles who passes away. Thanks for the kind words regardless.

I'm sorry, my apologies. Misread your bird list.

Most Reactions

Latest posts