Hi Im Cathy

phonelady61

Apr 14, 2008
clearwater florida but planning on moving to tenne
Parrots
I have a quaker and currently looking to give an amazon a really nice home
Hi I am cathy and I am the mama to a quaker and am currently looking to add to my flock with an amazon and am still on the lookout for one . I would like to re home since that is how my quaker arnold came to me and would like to do the same for another bird . I live and breathe birds and love to know all I can about them . Thanks .

danewillow

Feb 27, 2008
Media
Ham Lake, MN
Parrots
Timneh African Grey, Yellow-naped Amazon
Welcome Cathy! We have a rehomed Amazon and she's great! There are so many birds out there needing new homes. I see in your location that you're moving next year. Are you planning on getting a new bird before or after the move?

Julie

OP
phonelady61

phonelady61

Apr 14, 2008
clearwater florida but planning on moving to tenne
Parrots
I have a quaker and currently looking to give an amazon a really nice home
Welcome Cathy! We have a rehomed Amazon and she's great! There are so many birds out there needing new homes. I see in your location that you're moving next year. Are you planning on getting a new bird before or after the move?

Julie
Either one i was hoping before I move because it will be a good yr before I move so I was hoping before but it truly does not look like it is going to happen . mymove is like 12-18 months out cause of the transfer of my hubbys job .

Most Reactions

Latest posts