Hi to all avian lovers! New member from Montreal, Canada joining the group!

caiquehead

Sep 25, 2015
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Parrots
Caiques
I have been checking out this site regularly, and all of you are so well-educated and experienced in bird loving! It's great reading!

I have owned caiques for 20 years now, my first now resides with my husband! Yes, a generous gift indeed.

Seven years ago I purchased a yellow-thighed caique, the first having been a black-headed buddy.

I am retired so have lots of time to spend with him, however, I do need him to be happy and content when he is in his "house".

Although my cage is extremely high-quality and durable, I find myself questioning if it is the right size: 24"L x 22"D x 43"H. I am thinking of purchasing a larger one.

I would love some recommendations on brand, size from all of you knowledgeable and friendly folks. Kiki wants a new house! (actually I want one for him :) )

Your suggestions will be researched and scoured for all relevant information, and thanks so much for any answers that are posted!!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts

Most Reactions

Latest posts