Hi Ya'll

BillieJo

Nov 22, 2011
Home Gardens, Calif
Parrots
Blue Front Amazon
I'm BillieJo from Home Gardens, CA. I live with my animals & sig. other here for about 15 years now in the house he grew up in. Twenty five years ago I was given "Pablo" my Blue Front Amazon and I also had three other parrot's. Five years later I had to move and place my bird's - I found them good home's. Pablo was with a dear dear friend who loved him so so much. She found out she was ill and didn't have alot of time left - she gave him back to me, four month's later she passed away. He misses her I know and he is a butthead sometime's. He love's me, hate's male's and dosen't talk
like he used to. We all get along - tho he didn't know what to think when he saw my "Dewey Duck" at first (house duck) - so funny. So there's "Pablo", "Dewey Duck", his gal "Heifernina", Little Duck", "The Jensen Hen", "Jeffery"(rooster) and four bob tail kittens that adopted us - "LT"(long tail), "CottonTail", "The Twin" & "The Other".

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Hey BillieJo and Pablo, Welcome to the forum. I have many long time amazon pets including Kia ( male Panama Amazon) . I gave Kia up to an XGF who keep him for 20 yrs and then out of the blue contacted me and asKed if i wanted him back.Long story short , he remembers me and says,sings and does all the crazy things i taught him many years ago. He likes me better now then he did when he was a immature "wild thing". Kia is like 38 now. Look around , hope you stay. Love to hear more about Pablo. Good luck

Most Reactions