Hi!

wildsingapore

Mar 14, 2017
Parrots
Lucky- Sun Conure
Sky- Pacific Blue Parrotlet
Hi guys! I'm from Singapore and just registered an account for this forum! I currently have two parrots, a blue parrotlet and a sun conure. Hope to findout more about parrots and gain more insights and experience from this forum!
Cheers,
Charles
:orange::blue2:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Welcome to the Parrot Forums!

There is a ton of information and wonderful members as part of this Forum. The Search tool is strong and provide access to an extensive body of information. The Search tool is accessed by using the Search button located at the base of the Banner at the top of the page.

Join in on the discussions!

Again, welcome to the Parrot Forums!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. I keep meaning to visit Singapore, I am in Hong Kong all the time. Singapore is a short hop. Got pics of your parrots? I love them little blue guys.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Welcome! It's good to have you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums, Charles. Thanks for joining!! You have a nice pair of parrots, look forward to learning more about them!!

OP
W

wildsingapore

Mar 14, 2017
Parrots
Lucky- Sun Conure
Sky- Pacific Blue Parrotlet
Thanks for all the wonderful replies and welcomes! Once I find out how the laptop works you will have no end of pictures from me. My birds are all rescues, Lucky from a filthy pet shop while Sky was a escapee that had been found and put in a bare cage with only a pure seed diet and no perch or toys. Lucky took two weeks to get tame and she is now doing great with occassional mood swings. Sky's past has however left a pernament mark on him and he is always aggressive... Nothing can change it. If y'alls have Instagram, feel free to check my account out under @wildsingapore, i have pictures of my parots there as well as some neat critters and whatnot! This morning I also obtained a nestling pink necked green pigeon who didn't do very well on its maiden flight and I am currently getting it back in shape to release!

Thanks again,
Charles

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Hello, and welcome.
Thank you for rescuing those dear birds, AND for sharing their stories with us.
Wonderful...

Most Reactions

Latest posts