Hiya just home

pep4

Mar 18, 2015
Was over seeing the baby and just home.
When I went in I started chatting to him I always say hello baby
Well tonight he started chattering back not his normal sqeaking lol it was like he knew me
So got him out cage and he had some nuts then he wobbles over to me and pushes his head under my chin..
And starts pushing in more lol so lifted him up he cosied in then looked up at me and started chattering away to me for ages.
Then he fell asleep still cosied in.. It was so cute didn't want to leave him.. Oh roll in the next 2 weeks.. Just now I go over every 2 days.. But from Monday coming I'm going over every nite as he will be 11 weeks so want to spend more time with him every nite so he gets to know me more before coming here.. But I'm sure he knows who I am cause the min I said hello baby he turned round to come over and started his chattering.. Not the sqeaking he norm does it was totally diff tonight I'm so happy 😊 xx

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Awww, good for you! That's wonderful, getting to know your little one before bringing him home.

OP
pep4

pep4

Mar 18, 2015
Oh excited isn't the word lol I wish I could bring him home now lol and he can have all the cuddles he wants xx

OP
pep4

pep4

Mar 18, 2015
I did take pics but they just wouldn't go on.. But yep will try again x

Most Reactions

Latest posts