Home for Boarding??

moni.k

Sep 2, 2012
Pasadena, CA
Parrots
~SI female eclectus: Nalani~
~pineapple.turquoise GCC: Layla~
So I really want to plan a trip this summer (most likely to Alaska or Hawaii) and wanted to board Nalani. I have boarded her for a few days at a local parrot store before. Although she had outside of the cage time and a good diet, I could tell she was stressed and the cage she was boarded in was quiet small and not ideal. However, it is bird store and had the best conditions I could find for her at the time. Ideally she would stay at my home, but my younger brother isn't very responsible and Nalani loathes my mother.

This brings me to ask... is there anyone in the Los Angeles, CA area that is willing to board birds in a quiet home setting. I can provide medical paperwork showing her history of vaccines and disease tests. I can provide the cage, toys and even perches if needed. Food will be the only resource that has to be provided by the boarder, however I will compensate for all costs. I am posting this thread now so that I can build a relationship with the person and do at least one home visit. Never too early to prepare :)

Please give me the following information in a PM:
1. Location: City or Zip Code
2. A list of pets you have currently
3. Family members living in the home
4. Experience with birds and longevity; specifically eclectus
5. Type of home: apartment, house, rental, condo
6. Additional information or comments:

Thanks for taking the time to review the post and those who are interested, I look forward to hearing from you soon. :p

Most Reactions

Latest posts