ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
LOL The cat's expression! Priceless! Your fiance has a bad taste in names haha.... Still lokking cute there Nim!

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Hey WharfRats the one giving you all the work LOL. Macaw screams. :eek: And him trying to steal your beer all the time, remember! :D

OP
N

Nimbus

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Parrots
Monkey - Sun Conure
Hehehe. My cats think Nim is a brightly wrapped gift for them. But we've already established cage and bird etiquette. If they so much as touch the cage, its either a smack or water bottle. The waterbottle doesnt work on Liono and Flapjack because they were handraised and love water. But the baps on the butt work haha. So none of them touch it now.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Haha my cat cookie is a lazy bum, but I still love her. :p It's a good thing she'd rather nap than have a meal.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Paul love the way you said that LOL. Cruel though! I know you're just kidding... I think.

OP
N

Nimbus

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Parrots
Monkey - Sun Conure
I have 4 cats haha. But none of them are a real threat. They're more curious than anything right now. It was funny because my fiance has Liono trained to keep off the cage and whatnot, and he gets up from his computer chair to leave the room, and liono bolts up to the cage and Thomas just turns around and yells at him and he flees behind the dresser again.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Well I get my plasma screen so I'm happy in my cage. ;) I'm a cat person too, but to be honest I haven't really had that many in my life. But I am also a bird person, and a dog person, and a rodent person...

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
I'm more for my dogs and bird use to have spiders you know the Sidney funnel web a few black widows and so on I kept boa snakes cobra's even an anaconda and empror scopions lol

OP
N

Nimbus

Aug 20, 2012
North Carolina
Parrots
Monkey - Sun Conure
I've had a few rats before. And I love dogs and cats and horses.. and all animals really lmao

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
I have owned rats before one which was my partner for a long time sadly she past the other one hated me and was more for my brother lol i had horses aswell my anaconda loved me and squeezed me but not to bone crushing point just where she showed her love for me where as my brother she would try and crush but I wouldn't alow it lol

Total_Dejavu

Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Parrots
Jules - Yellow Sided GCC, Buju - My sweet lil Meyer's, Micah - Sun Concure :o)
awww cute, cute, cute! I've always loved the Sun's coloring and they are so entertaining lol. Welcome to the forums :)

Most Reactions