ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
I am praying this isn't a phase! :D Oliver actually likes me!!! He was dancing to come to me. I am over the moon! He stepped up to me four times today! That has got to be some sort of record!

Oliver usually only likes my mom and dad, since he was picked at by a 14 year old in his previous home. :mad: After 5 months of letting him out, giving him treats, reading to him, and giving scritches, he willingly steps up now. I think his turning point was when I gave him his 2 favorite toys a few days ago-a SS treat cage and a mini pizza box, both stuffed with yellow crinkle paper, his fave color. He loves those NutriBerries inside too. OMG I hope you guys can understand why I am so happy! :D

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
YAY... I am really pleased for you:) It looks like all your hard work has now paid off with him:)

I can understand why you are so happy.

OP
ConureCrazy

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
He just did a...Um... dance to my arm. :11: Drooped wings, turning and stepping to the side, honking squeaky noises.... Oh goodness! He has never done that before. Regurgitated to my mom, yes,(and that stopped 2 months ago) but never the 'love' dance.... :52: Guess i will have to start ignoring it, just like the regurgitation... Oh my.

OP
ConureCrazy

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Oliver really likes you now! :smile009:

Gosh, I was all happy that he liked me and now he's mating with my arm. :20: He's a very romantic Senegal. :p

Most Reactions