Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
We went to the Pet Expo last Sunday, and I just received this email:
Hi Terry!

We met you at the Pet Expo last weekend and you spun and won $100 off a photo session with us.

We had a "Pet Expo Show Special" for the event - 50% off all of our session fees. PLUS if you book a session, we are allowing you to also use the $100 coupon that you spun and won. This means your session fee for our Chew Had Me At Hello photo session would be $13.12 instead of our regular price of $225!

Now to figure out who to take! Hope they like birds:)
:D:D

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
Cant wait to see the pics !!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I was thinking about taking everyone, but wow, we would have to make 3 trips..lol.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
That's great!! I never win free stuff! What a fun session if you could take everyone!! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

BirdyMomma

Aug 4, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Parrots
Lilac Crowned Amazon (Bacci- Forever on my shoulder, forever in my heart.)
Yellow Collared Macaw (Loki the Monkey Bird)
Military Macaw (Wingnut)
Citron Crested Cockatoo
(Knuckles)
Thats so Awesome!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Great Terry! Sounds fun. Why don't you show up with all your birds and see what their expression on their face is:D

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
That's awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures!

How many prints do they give you?

There's the catch...none. I get the sitting for the $13.12 and then have to buy the pictures... I bet the prints are really going to hurt my wallet (or should I say my hubby's wallet). :eek:
But what the heck, we need some family portraits:) Am wondering if they will let me bring the birds, the dogs and the cats..hmmm.

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Awww man!! Why is there always a catch?! Lol I bet they'll be REALLY worth it though- do they have a portfolio for you to look at their completed works?

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
That is awesome news Terry
I am so happy for you and your birds !!!!
I can't wait to see the pic's
Good luck in choosing who to take

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
What a good question! I just looked at the bottom of the email and they have a webxite:

Chewed Slippers Edmonton Pet Photography, Dog Photography in Edmonton

I am going to check it out now. Just in looking quickly I do not see any birds. Maybe this would be a great opportunity for them to advertise that they also take pics of birds! I won't charge them much - maybe free prints:)

I just saw that the package I get is 2 adults and 2 pets.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Oh my, I am in tears - they have a section called the "Miss you already program", and they do shoots for animals that are terminal at no cost to the owners. What a wonderful thing to do.

greenthii

Jan 30, 2014
Sioux City, IA
Parrots
<3 RIP Zero - M Cockatiel
<3 RIP Thaii - F Budgie
--
Soon:
Mango - M Cockatiel
Peaches - F Cockatiel
Oh my gosh! Congratz! :D Me and my boyfriend ony got into the newspaper once because we were at Petco shopping with our two cockatiels on our shoulders.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Oh my gosh! Congratz! :D Me and my boyfriend ony got into the newspaper once because we were at Petco shopping with our two cockatiels on our shoulders.

That's awesome you made the newspaper with your tiels:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I got an email from her this morning and she said I could bring the birds and the dogs...I can't even imagine trying to do that. I wish Darwin would strp up as I so want to bring her. Our appt. is March 2, so we will be working on that hard the next few weeks:)

Most Reactions