I am waiting for my new bird....

Caesar

Oct 26, 2013
Media
Hi guys and gals,
I posted that I wasn't sure if I wanted a Golden-mantle Eastern Rosella. AS I was worried that my Ekkie would go ballistic. But like you guys said the opportunity was to good to pass up. So now I am just waiting on a call so I can go pick him up.
I thought "Napoleon "was a cool and fitting name:32::32::32:
he is so pretty and like I said a mate is giving him to me as I did him a favour a while back and his breeding pair hatched the whole clutch this year.
I have his cage al set up and ready to go . He is only 7weeks old so I will have to hive him at least one feed of formula a day. I here that Neocare is the best hand raising formula so I grabbed some of that.
To tell the honest truth I am more worried about my IRN who have now paired off buy their own and I know that females can be very territorial. But the breeding season is over here in Brisbane, QLD Australia. And my lorikeet will just want to make friends .
apparently The Eastern Rosella is a very shy bird so I got him a happy hut so he can get away from the noise here come about 3pm when tall my birds go bonkers.....
Ok wish me luck guys,
:green2:

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do just fine! We do however expect pictures!!!! :)

Crazyformybaby

Dec 9, 2013
Australia
Parrots
Will soon have a sun conure
I adore rosellas!!! they are some of the most beautiful birds in my opinion. I think that you will be just fine. please send pics!!!

OP
Caesar

Caesar

Oct 26, 2013
Media
Picks on the way I took some this morning . He loves the camera......as soon as I work out how to include picks in my posts
:green2:

Freespin

Nov 28, 2013
Waikato New Zealand
Parrots
Male senegal - Stephen. Previously Barry - Male Barraband
Nelson - Male Eclectus
Yay! Pics pics pics, I can't wait =) I didn't realize you had such a large collection of birds already!

Most Reactions

Latest posts