I don't where he came from!?!?

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
:54::54::54:

Okay this is not the snake I thought I was going to add and then stop buying anymore until I had more adult cages. I am going to stick with the no more snakes until I have more adult cages though.

My newest and last addition for a little while at least is a beautiful Albino Chinese Beauty Snake. I stumbled across him right before I was going to contact a breeder about the snake I was looking to add a month ago. He is about 3 years old and an ex breeder. He arrived this morning and so far has not shown even the slightest amount of stress from the shipping. He is in his cage settling in now and I won't bother him again for a week or so!

I ordered one adult cage about 2 weeks ago so should be here by the end of the month or the beginning of August. I have two more adult cages that I need to buy before I would be comfortable adding anymore snakes now.

itchyfeet

Nov 1, 2014
Middle Earth
Parrots
Ethyl the cockatiel, Henry & Clarke the IRN's, and Skittles the lovebird (my daughters)
My stomach is in knots! The beardie I could handle but WOW!
My son would adore him though, just as well we live in a snake free country....

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Haha I went for a little while without adding to my snake problem again but then I finally added two corns and it blew up once again. He is actually very nice for an ex breeder. Very active but not mean or aggressive. I had to kick out one of my corns from the adult cages...I didn't expect the new guy to be quite so big!

Most Reactions