I got my results...

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Which both?You mean both your kids?:D

actually pheob...i was wondering iffen she meant she, herself, and Jemma?? :confused: (i'm a bit overheated and confuzzled at the moment ... tho). :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
actually pheob...i was wondering iffen she meant she, herself, and Jemma?? (i'm a bit overheated and confuzzled at the moment ... tho).

OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!I see.....

I'm in the same situation as you at the moment....It has been so hot the last couple of days...(42 Celcius today and what was left from the last fires is being burnt down this time....OMG this summer seems endless...I can't wait for autumn to arrive which seems to be very far away...)

Last edited:

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!I see.....

I'm in the same situation as you at the moment....It has been so hot the last couple of days...(42 Celcius today and what was left from the last fires is being burned down this time....OMG this summer seems endless...I can't wait for autumn to arrive which seems to be very far away...)

Gosh, pheob, I'm with you on that. Just cannot wait until the cooler weather moves in!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Deanna said:
... Can't wait to see your class portfolio for your Photography course!

Wow ... Jemma's taking a photography course ... so I guess that since I TEACH PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES I can offer some personal assistance if you need it Jemma, just let me know, PM me with any questions you might have!

~ :50:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
By both of them I mean Jemma and Luke. :D should have said both KIDS sorry:D

Tex. Thanks for that, I'm sure she'll take you up on that offer :D

OP
T

tielgal

Thanks everyone *hugs* And yeah, pretty diverse range of subjects, and the most expensive courses too! *sigh* So, I'll be job hunting come September, I just wanna get a feel for how much work collage will entail first.

Also, Tex, i may have to take you up on your offer, lol :D

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Also, Tex, i may have to take you up on your offer, lol :D

For the daughter of someone who is always offering "motherly advice" I can only return the favour in sort of a "big brotherly" advice type of way ... :p

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
For the daughter of someone who is always offering "motherly advice" I can only return the favour in sort of a "big brotherly" advice type of way ... :p

Watch out Jemma ... having a big brother can be hazardous to your health! Tex will probably give you a noogie then give ya a wedgie to boot! :eek:

LMAO!

Most Reactions

Latest posts