I know one of two things that happened to my cat and I'm not the least bit happy

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
So for about I'd say a week I havent seen my indoor only cat (I have 2 indoors and my mom has one also an indoor) Chris she is a yellow tabby with this werid bubble thing on her hip she's had for a year or so the vet says it's nothing to worry about she is compleatly fine MUCH more active than any other cat I've had and her best buddy is Abby (my dog) so I looked where Chris usually is which is the laundry room, My room or my mom's room and I know I have told my mom since January to be careful of how open her window is because I don't want the cats outside especially since Expresso (my other cat) was an outdoor only cat and I want him to be an indoor cat like Chris. Well Chris is a tiny little thing about the size of a 6 month old kitten or so REALLY small. And I have looked and looked and looked for three days and I can't find my cat I've had this cat literally since the day she was born. So I know she either got out my moms window which seems unlikely to me as I tried putting her outside before but she stayed by the door and whined and whined and whined til I went to go get her and bring her inside but when I did that my dads dog bolted out the door and attacked her (thats how she got the bubble thing on her hip) Since then I've kept her indoors only in the back of the house with a child gate up so his dog can't get her. Which would make this the second cat I've lost due to my mom NOT listening to me. Or my dead to me phsyco half brother killed it which honestly would not surprise me he once threw a kitten I had the last time he lived here at home like it was a dog toy and called my dads dog over to it and even though I got there the fastest I could the dog had killed it before I could get to it and of course the bastard was petting the dog telling it how good it was. So I am absoultely angry and incredibly sad to know one of these two things has happened and it didn't need to.

wildheart

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2010
South Africa
I dont know what to say, except I am sorry for your loss.
unsure.gif

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
You sound frustrated, angry and hurt. Is there someone you can talk to about what you fear happened?

parrotqueen

Jan 14, 2010
Media
United States
Parrots
Pineapple & Sunshine--Gray/wildtype male cockatiels
My gosh, That's so sad. And your half brother sounds like a jerk! He threw YOUR cat that was not only YOURS, but a cat is a LIVING thing and you don't throw a cat, nor do you purposely give it to a dog to 'play' with as a toy. That's sick and wrong.

I just don't know what else to tell you, other than I'm sorry and I hope you get this resolved.

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
No I talked to my mom about it but she hasn't seen it and I told her my supisions of her losing me another cat or him killing it and she just told me that she doesnt think he'd do that (she just moved in with us in january so she didnt see him do that to the little kitten) and my dad for some reason is under the impression that the crazy half brother of mine does no wrong (he's only had 3 dui's and an unlawful invoulentary imprisonment of his gf but my dad thinks hes a perfect angel) BUT AWESOME NEWS today while looking for the spicket under our house so I could wash my car I was flashing my flashlight all over and there is my little kitty compleately unharmed actually it looks like her little bubble thing has almost compleatly gone away so got her and took her to my moms bedroom window and told her to open it didn't tell her why just to open her window and she was happy to see Chris too. And immediantly grabbed her and so I almost compleatly shut her window and she agreed the window stays just how I have it so my cat doesn't get lost again and next payday we will go to walmart and buy her box fans to put in her window like I have in mine so it will prevent the cat from getting out.

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
I am very happy for you.

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
thanks right now she is understandably scarfing down her food. I hope she wasnt in heat. lol I dont want anymore kittys

wicked demon

Jul 22, 2010
WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!! Happy to hear, I was gonna offer to come whoop some ass if you were close enough, but hurray for happy endings!
I saw a video of a girl throwing puppies into a river today, PETA has offered a reward for any info, and I have just been sick to my stomache ever since, so much so that I cannot re-post the link because I dont want anybody else to have to see such a thing.:(

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
who would do such a thing to poor little puppies. That makes me so mad just hearing about it. If I had seen that in person I would have first got the puppies away from her then kick her ass.

Quantumcat

Feb 21, 2010
Media
Bathurst, NSW
Parrots
One Eclectus, Scarlett
You must be so pleased to have her back. That must really suck to have to live with your half-brother. I guess you can't live with your dad, you must have already tried that?

Once as a kid our cat disappeared, she was an outdoor cat so we assumed the worst, but then three days later we found her in the linen cupboard!! She had crawled in there (cats seem to all enjoy enclosed spaces), someone shut the cupboard and we couldn't hear her! Lucky that mum chose that day to change all the bed sheets and not a few weeks later!!!

You should try getting some fly-screens for your windows, then you can open them for air and not worry about your kitty escaping.

OP
Colorguarder08

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
believe me it does suck especially since my dad is always thinking that he does no wrong. Like last night for example we got into an arguement and my dad tried to blame it on me and my dad of course started calling me all kinds of names (none of which were very nice) so I am doing everything I can to save up and move out I already know what apartment complex I want to move into because it will allow me to keep both my big dogs its just a matter of saving the money and then once i move i am fairly certain I will only talk to my family when I see my 3 year old neice on my brothers days to have her.

Most Reactions

Latest posts