I love this forum,thanks!!!!

michellebaughman

Sep 1, 2014
Media
Parrots
Binky my 11 month old quaker,brought him home July 11,2014. Olly my o.w.a is 8 years old.brought him home,sept.3rd. :-)
Been reading through a lot of post so if I thanked y'all for an old post,I'm just happy to be here.learning so much!!! I now know why my little Binky(my quaker) kept trying to regurgitate at me :) and I've only had Olly(o.w.a) for a week today and hes already been doing that to me.and i know that I don't stick my hand up to Olly when his pupils freak out,man he looks kinda scary like that...lol...I've learned several tips/ideas in feeding..and many more things. I also really enjoy reading about yalls babies... I love being a parront. :) so thanks everyone for all the post,keep them coming :-D:orange::green2: PS. And I really love seeing the pictures!!!! Beautiful birds!

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Yes, I think this is the BEST parrot forum!:D I get soooo much information here. I would be lost without it. I used to read books...I've been working on the same book for at least a month now, because instead of reading it, I'm always on here:p.

So, I too, would like to say thank you to everyone, from myself, Sassy, Cisco and Peanut!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I also love this forum so much! There is so much great info here, and incredibly knowledgeable people:)

I think we have the greatest members:)

On a side note, we also see eye pinning from our OWA, Slater, when he is happy and excited as well as when he is upset...his other body language helps us tell the difference:)

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
This is the first forum I've ever actively shared or talked on, all the members are great. Buddy is the largest bird I've had, and the oldest, lol. I have learned so much here. Buddy is a very happy bird, very bonded to me and I know it's because of what I've learned here. I love pictures, Husband says I like Buddy more than him.... LOL! As for pinning, that was the first thing we looked up. He pins when he's happy, frustrated, etc, so I watch his body language, so does Husband. Husband's new saying for Buddy is "Give him 30 seconds, his mood will change." It is so true with him, lol. He's even laughing more when we laugh, very fun and enjoyable. You'll learn to read your baby.

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
Husband's new saying for Buddy is "Give him 30 seconds, his mood will change." It is so true with him, lol.

Interesting, I was always told that was a woman's perogative...can't even make up their minds on that.....interesting ! ! !

:)))

Most Reactions