I think it’s done now.

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Very dead :rolleyes: I was patching it up with random pieces of other boxes but it’s not working anymore lol
YFt17s2.jpg

4EjXCLf.jpg

He’s so weird and this is why he is never going to have a nice long tail again.
AphqbID.jpg

ZsYdQeY.jpg

JjUaVMc.jpg

So strange. He just lays on his back and plays with towels...
[ame="https://youtu.be/wh6FCVJqdAM"]Titan Back - YouTube[/ame]

It is so nice of them to help with the different tasks around the house. But, their naps tend to slow their efforts just a bit. Okay, Macs can take longer naps, because when active, they can chew though the work faster!

Oh, I laughed out loud myself! Seeing the aftermath of his battle with the box was complete high comedy!

Wow what a funny bird

He is hilarious. One of the funniest things he does is this high pitched oooooo when Max the other macaw in the house gets in trouble. It’s like he’s in high school and someone got called into the principals office:18: So your trying to be stern with Max while this clown is in the background hahaha

It is so nice of them to help with the different tasks around the house. But, their naps tend to slow their efforts just a bit. Okay, Macs can take longer naps, because when active, they can chew though the work faster!

He actually took longer than I thought to get through it. I thinks it’s because he spends so much time popping in and out. He was using the drooping lid as a slid to get into the box for awhile:rolleyes:

Glad everyone finds him as amusing as we do:D

Time for the recycling bin! Titan is really an enigmatic clown! Love the images of him inside the box with towel. Sort of reminds me of a young child in a "play fort."

Time for the recycling bin! Titan is really an enigmatic clown! Love the images of him inside the box with towel. Sort of reminds me of a young child in a "play fort."

It definitely is time! I have one big box left downstairs from buying the snake stuff. I’m going to be that weird person in the neighborhood stealing giant boxes from peoples trash soon:32:

It definitely is time! I have one big box left downstairs from buying the snake stuff. I’m going to be that weird person in the neighborhood stealing giant boxes from peoples trash soon:32:

About 6 1/2 months from now you'll have a neighborhood full of discarded boxes on trash night! :D

We reached a new level of dead this morning before I replaced it haha
v2q5FmY.jpg

He whines a lot when you take his box and vacuum the remains. But we are starting again! Got a lot of largish Walmart boxes in this week, so I don’t need to go stealing the neighbors trash just yet:rolleyes:
KSwcgeN.jpg

2BNbjiE.jpg

KyiLoBq.jpg

The first pic looks like a job well done.

The others it looks like he is sizing up the job getting ready to give you an estimate. :D

That is completely adorable. Word - colored print is often toxic - yellow paint used to have cadmium and may still in parts of China, Blue and green inks can contain cobalt or chromium in trace amounts. Maybe replace the Walmart box with an unprinted one.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back