Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What a great picture! I can't decide who looks happier, Diesel or Charlotte:)

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
Thats such a great pic! Looks like they are both enjoying the popsicle!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Precious picture! Diesel_Hyland, are you Charlotte?

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
My Beaks enjoy ice blocks too. Last year, they worked out that we keep a packet of Zooper Doopers in the door of the freezer. It took but the blink of an eye for Madge to swoop down while I was holding the door open, seize a blue-coloured Zooper Dooper in her bill and then fly with it to the top of the pantry.

There followed a most ridiculous half-hour where she and Barney fought beak and nail for that blasted ice block! It took no effort at all for them to shred the plastic tube packaging. This meant, of course, that little collections of melting blue ice block got sprinkled liberally throughout my kitchen! These days, the ZDs are kept right at the bottom of the freezer, but if a human bean is stupid enough to try and eat one in front of the Beakies, s/he will have serious competition for it! :D :D :D

OP
Diesel_Hyland

Diesel_Hyland

May 26, 2013
Media
Tuakau, New Zealand
Parrots
'Diesel' the Alexandrine
Hi There! what a cute story! Diesel has just 'discovered' the pantry...found him hiding behind the cans of baked beans. He was tapping the lids with his beak, so cute! And noisy. My daughter thinks its hilarious.

Most Reactions