Introducing SC Cricket

policegirl

Aug 5, 2014
This my first bird ever in my life. I named him Cricket, 3 years old. I rescued him from a very grim outcome. He has been with me for a week. He is just a little stink but very cute. He is loud, energetic, silly. He knocks to come out of cage but I play peek-a-boo with him when he does it..lol.. He also can put up a good argument to. He screams and I will look at him and say "what" and then he repeats me until I give up.. lol.. :30:

TessieB

Nov 3, 2013
Media
Upstate, South Carolina
Parrots
1 Blue Front Amazon, 1 Yellow Head Amazon, 4 Cockatiels, 2 Parakeets
Sounds like you are one very lucky person to find such an engaging pet bird! Congratulations!

Kimmied

Sep 7, 2013
PA
Parrots
I have one umbrella cockatoo. A female 3 years old named Mina.
Welcome to the forum. I'm so glad you two found each other. It's great when you rescue a bird[emoji3]. Can't wait to see pics of him.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Cricket sounds wonderful. I'm happy things are going so well for you.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I am so glad you joined us and am looking forward to pictures of your sweet Cricket, and would love to hear more about him:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts