OP
G

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
It looks even worse here. I don't think anyone can tell. The op on cl is calling it a green sided Parakeet.

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
It won't even let me see the picture :( could you link the actual ad?

OP
G

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
I thought it was against the rules to link to cl except in lost and found

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Oh! That might be! Is it against the rules for you to pm me the link?

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Sorry, I was not trying to break rules :p sometimes I get overly eager and don't pause.

OP
G

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
The ad is gone. I'm second in line so I may or may not be getting a new fid. If I get it I can post pics. I'mppretty sure its a conure. It does have green sides. The belly is orange and yellow. In the pic there's something red in the background that is making it hard to see the bird in the download.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
FWIW, as far as I can see, it looks to me like that familiar GCC face, and like a cinnamon or pineapple lighter color head. Good luck!

OP
G

gracebowen

Jan 14, 2015
San Antonio
Parrots
Cora lovebird
Sky parakeet
Make the green more of a classic green.Put the Orange yellow belly on the GC and its a pretty close match. Oh and I think the head is a little greener.

Last edited:

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Interesting, if you get it please post pictures.

Most Reactions

Latest posts