It's been about 7 years since..

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
I've never seen an elkhound in person before...because they're not very common! Another uncommon one is the Irish wolfhound- absolutely ginormous dogs. Saw one getting into a teeny tiny car with his person. Lol his head was stooping quite a bit because he didn't really fit in the car!!

SoCalWendy

Jun 29, 2013
Kihei, Hawaii
Parrots
None at the moment
It's been about 7 years since we have had a dog. Our last dog was about 16 then we had to rehome her as we had to move and we weren't allowed to keep a dog.

Well we finally have our own house and we are looking to adopt this beautiful boy. We are going to view him this weekend. So lets hope all goes well : D

I really hope everything works out well. I talked to his owner on the phone and he sounds like the perfect boy for us. I am far too excited xD

Here is a pic of him
82cf266458946b331cb633854f9deb58_zps4cf54366.jpg

The picture was taken from the site he was advertised on
:p

Can you guess what breed he is? :p
I'll give you a hint. He is a cross/mixed breed.

He looks like a Keeshond

Last edited:
OP
Ash

Ash

Nov 20, 2011
Hamilton, New Zealand
I still feel sick, but my brother is about to go see him :)
It will be a few hours before he gets there and back though.

I've seen a few elkhound pups for sale. They aren't very common here either. Ohh I've seen an Irish wolfhound before. When I was a kid there was one that lived near me, I was scared of him due to his size xD

He does look like a Keeshond due to the colour. Keeshonds are really beautiful and they have lots of fur :p

OP
Ash

Ash

Nov 20, 2011
Hamilton, New Zealand
My brother is going to see what he is like, if he seems good we will be having him on trial. And if he seems great we will adopt him! :D

OP
Ash

Ash

Nov 20, 2011
Hamilton, New Zealand
I don't know. But I hope he does :D
But if he does come home with my brother for a trial(Well to live with us for a few weeks to see if he fits in with the family) I will be taking lots of pictures! :D

OP
Ash

Ash

Nov 20, 2011
Hamilton, New Zealand
I'll probably know within an hour! :D
So exciting! :D
If he does bring him home it would be about 2-3 hours before he gets here.

OP
Ash

Ash

Nov 20, 2011
Hamilton, New Zealand
Just found out he wont be here for a few more weeks. His current owners arent ready to let go of him. : (

But I will be able to met him at the end of the month! :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts