It's Party Time!

Ratzy

Apr 7, 2010
Media
Hamilton, Victoria, Australia
Parrots
See siggie :)
I'm going away on camp this week so the party for my babies is today! Yesterday I got them millet sprays, a big climbing rope thing, a large seed treat and spinach. I put their rope toy in and attached a load a lettuce ( not the watery kind ) and the other rope toy I attached carrot tops and rocket so they spent the day stuffing their faces. My camera conked out after taking a few pics :( so I'll get some new batteries. Today they are coming in for a play or a shower, depending on the weather and they'll be getting pretty much the whole box of millet sprays, along with one of their favourite greens. I might heat up some hand rearing formula as they love that lol.
Anyways, PICS ARE COMING SOON, don't panic! :D
SAM_0016.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

PS: Here's my new gal, but she can't join the party yet as she's in quarantine.
SAM_0975.jpg

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
Every time you post pics of your budgies, I want to run out and get one or six. They are lovely and obviously well-loved.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
You've got some youngsters!!! Still babies!

jew1187

Jan 1, 2011
Currently in Rocky Mount VA, Phoenix in May.
Parrots
3 Parakeets, Jaiden, Topaz and Peridot. Baby boy, Skyler, Eclectus.
They are younger aren't they? I think that was another problem when I bought mine. They are all three older. So they have had a more difficult time in trusting me. But you know, the more I have them, and the closer it gets for me to getting Skyler, I am starting to love them even more. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts