Jingle has learned some new words...

Dopey

Apr 18, 2014
Media
Maryland
Oh - I hope I can say this on this forum. :D

Jingle has learned my name. My friend was over the other day and said to me that she had heard Jingle say my name. So last night I heard what my friend said and you can definitely hear the Lynn. The Mary not so much but the Lynn definitely.

She has also learned the word - boobie. She rubs her beak across my chest and if I have a low cut top on - like a did last night - she likes to go low into my cleavage. I was talking to her and told her it tickled and that I didn't want her to go too far because she might bite me. She looked up at me and said "boobie" and kept right on rubbing her beak. You can't help but laugh. I covered myself up and stopped the game but she cannot have my boobies. :rolleyes:

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
I just about DIED laughing! Where on earth did Jingle learn THAT word lololol? And (apparently) in context? What a bird!

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Aww...how funny! I'm always afraid that when Peanut is laying her head on my chest that she will bite MY boobie....lol.

Most Reactions

Latest posts