JJ was cranky today and the I realized…

Jcas

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Parrots
Quaker, 2 budgies
So, JJ was being cranky all afternoon screeching, trying to bite me etc. I figured he was just having a crabby day. Then, this evening, it finally clicked: I’ve been wearing a sweatshirt he hates all afternoon! It’s been cool here so I pulled out the first sweatshirt I saw in my closet , which happened to be a tan and white paisley zip- up hoodie. For some reason, JJ hates this sweatshirt and I knew that, but it took me all day to put two and two together! I took off the offending sweatshirt and offered JJ my arm and he stepped right up and we had a twenty minute cuddle/head scratch session. These birds. They’re so opinionated, lol!

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Oh wow! I don’t think I have any clothes Ona hates, thankfully. Though I can’t paint my nails….

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure- Tequila
Greencheek conure- Sierra
Pearled cockatiel- Malibu
Cockatiel- Volkan
Yellow budgies- Pina Colada and Houdini
Blue budgie- Lightning
White and blue budgie- Ciroc
They're so funny! I tried on a nice shirt for an interview the other week and my flock were shook. It was black with white spots all over it, I think they thought the spots were eyes :ROFLMAO:

OP
J

Jcas

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Parrots
Quaker, 2 budgies
They're so funny! I tried on a nice shirt for an interview the other week and my flock were shook. It was black with white spots all over it, I think they thought the spots were eyes :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if they did? Birds are so funny! Fortunately, JJ does not object to my plaid flannel shirt I’m wearing today 😅.

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Cockatiel- Volkan
Blue budgie- Lightning
I wonder if they did? Birds are so funny! Fortunately, JJ does not object to my plaid flannel shirt I’m wearing today 😅.
He must approve of your fashion sense today :ROFLMAO:

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Cockatiel- Volkan
Blue budgie- Lightning
That's funny.... with my
gcc 's If I walk past the cages with a cardboard box they go crazy ...walk past with white shopping bags from grocery store...nothing
Go figure...lol
What is it with cardboard boxes?! Mine love them, until I pick one up and then they go crazy!

Most Reactions

Latest posts