Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Congratulations to LaManuka and Lovejoy!!!
Winners of the July 2023 POTM Contest!
1690891736414.png

This month's theme was

Get Out of the Dog House (or Bird House in our case)

That devilish look clearly shows beautiful Lovejoy having used another of his unlimited supply of
get out of jail free cards!
@LaManuka

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
As Lovejoy’s duly appointed Official Campaign Manager, I have been authorised to release the following statement on his behalf:

“As your new President, I promise to be a benevolent Dictator, and undertake to actively promote the compulsory serving of asparagus with breakfast, free lorikeet nectar for every parrot on this Forum (trust me, they’ll love it, my flockmates keep stealing mine!), and the total abolition of bedtime. I don’t wanna go to bed and give my parronts a moment’s peace and I don’t see why any of you should either!”

Oh yeah, he’s gonna be SO much fun to live with this month. The Little Red Rooster is already so full of himself that his head won’t fit thru his cage door if this kind of adulation keeps up! Thank you all, Lovejoy is clearly humbled by his big win!!

Oh and btw @saxguy64, his dad the policeman says there's only one "get out of jail free" card he can get his hands on, and he's holding that in reserve for ME!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Lovejoy is awake and has splatted his MASSIVE morning splat for his slave to clean up :rolleyes:, and says to say "Thanks all, and let the Reign of Terror begin!! Mwaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

maaGNXm.png

ThatCatAgain

Aug 16, 2023
Algeria
Parrots
Budgies
View attachment 53168

This month's theme was

That devilish look clearly shows beautiful Lovejoy having used another of his unlimited supply of
@LaManuka

View attachment 53168

This month's theme was

@LaManuka
Congrats!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
I just realized that I haven't congratulated...

Congrats!
Thank you too, Aunty @Rozalka, I will pass your congrats on to Lovejoy when he wakes up tomorrow morning 💖

Most Reactions

Latest posts