Just a question

Kaitama

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
no none other than parrakeets
Can military macaws and blue throated macaw be in the same aviary? The only reason I ask this is because I was getting a macaw in the first place because the lord told me too and he told me to get a military macaw along with the blue throated sry if you don't like what I'm saying but at least answer the question. If they cant be in the same aviary then I can get another one.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Can military macaws and blue throated macaw be in the same aviary? The only reason I ask this is because I was getting a macaw in the first place because the lord told me too and he told me to get a military macaw along with the blue throated sry if you don't like what I'm saying but at least answer the question. If they cant be in the same aviary then I can get another one.
I think macaws can share an aviary if they get along but that depends on the individuals more than the species of macaw.

OP
K

Kaitama

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
I think macaws can share an aviary if they get along but that depends on the individuals more than the species of macaw.
good point but should I get them different aviaries just for saftey?

OP
K

Kaitama

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
oh and the 800$ aviary is powder coated and really similar to the 1,800$ one and it's bigger and cheaper so I think I'll get that one. the bar spacing is the same and I believe the bar thickness is aswell

Most Reactions

Latest posts