Just for you Wendy!!!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
As I was walking out of my back door this was on the top corner of my door and it shocked me. But this picture is after I sprayed her with Windex. Yes Windex will kill bugs!

20131011_163314_zps34e5dc44.jpg

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
OH. MY. GOD!!!! I would have DIED!! :eek:

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
:eek: :11: HOLY POOP, Michael!!! :11: :eek:

That just INSTANTLY brought back a VERY nasty, not so distant memory. :11: :eek:

I LOVE that she's on her back...and DEAD!!!! PLEASE be careful, be VERY VERY careful. You know this, if there's one....chances are there are more.

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
This is the second female I've killed on my back porch. Once on the front porch. I need to spray my shed after seeing this one....

Merlee

Banned
Banned
Jul 25, 2012
USA
I found brown ones that are similar to this. We have found eggs sacks in many places around our property. I found a few on our county issued trash can lids. Eeek!

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
I would have freaked!!, I don't think we have those here in Ontario, thank GOD!!!

OP
MikeyTN

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I believe they're typically black but have either red or yellow hour glass on their belly. I used to keep one to observe their habits when I was young.

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
I know we have them down here but I really would not rather see any in person. I am being more carefull about where I stick my hands in the garage, shed and bushes outside:eek: Thanks for the picture and the warning:)

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Ahhhh that scared me! :eek: I'm very glad its DEAD! I am so happy they aren't around here! Well for the most part they aren't!

Lovely

Banned
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
USA
Parrots
Lovebirds: Gabby, Dino, and Belle Nips
Quaker Parrots: Mozzi and Sydney
HAHA! You went down!
:)

Kill all spider. c:

Good job Mike