Just ordered Chai a new doggy bed + video

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
Memory Foam Pad Canvas
It is a 4 inch thick memory foam dog bed, complete with a waterproof cover.

I also ordered her this stuff: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00061MRUY/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details"]Amazon.com: Missing Link Plus with Glucosamine 1 Lb: Pet Supplies[/ame]
The guy at the pet store said it was the best stuff, and he uses it with his old dog.

Chai is a 14-year-old pit bull, and is deaf and has bad arthritis in her hips. She is a complete sweetie.

She's on Rimadyl for her arthritis, but I think my boyfriend is going to up her dose, because she's still having a lot of trouble. Hopefully, between these changes, it will help her.

Also, she likes apples. She actually stole an apple from Puck's bag a while back. Silly doggy!

[ame="http://youtu.be/WmUpJpmeODo"]Pit Bull Eats An Apple - YouTube[/ame]

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
She is so cute. I guess she read the old saying an apple a day keeps the vet or was that doctor away Alison and sweetie pie:D

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
Be sure to do bloodwork regularly when on Rimadyl for extended periods.
Ask your vet about side affects of Rimadyl.
The Missing Link is a great product . Make sure to keep it in its original package , close it securely and keep it a refrigerated....not doing this will make it spoil .
You need to give at least 500 mg of glucosamine for it to make a difference , anything less is pointless .Missing Link Is one of the best supplements out there.
You can also check out Cleanrun.com , they have supplements that can be useful for older and/or arthritic dogs. 14 years old, wow , that is awesome :)

Most Reactions