Just Some Fun Pics Of My Savannah!

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
I haven't been on in awhile and wanted to try to post how my fids are doing. Here are some pics of my GW Macaw Savannah. She has been doing great!

In April I celebrated her gotcha day and I have now been her mama for 3 years now! Feels longer though! ;) She also celebrated her 23rd birthday this past June 21st!

Just her hanging out with me in the dinning room while scrapbooking.

For more photos from this blog post click here: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Sitting With Mama!

My son and I walking Savannah this spring

IMG_20160505_184528811.jpg

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Time For Work

Savannah relaxing outside!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Relaxing In The Country!

Savannah went shopping with us! ;)

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Savannah Goes Shopping!

Savannah goes on the boat!

For more pics from this blog post go to:
The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Savannah & Quincy's First Boat Trip Of The Season!

Savannah spreading those wings!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Look At Those Beautiful Wings!

Another boat ride!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Savannah & Quincy's Turn!

I'll try to post updates more often! ;)

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
We bought the boat used last September. Best investment we've ever made!! ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Photos of the beautiful Savannah are always welcome, thank you for sharing!

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
Savannah is absolutely beautiful! As is your family and the rest of your flock. Thank you for sharing :)

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
Always glad to share! :)

smbrds

May 17, 2016
Media
Central Florida
Parrots
Normal (or not so!) Grey Cockatiel
She's beautiful and loving her time. Her harness looks good on her and I'm sure she likes it. Happy 23 to you, Savannah.

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
Gorgeous pics of Savannah she is really Beautiful and I want to wish you a Belated Happy Birthday Savannah...she looks real happy to be living with you :)

OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
She's beautiful and loving her time. Her harness looks good on her and I'm sure she likes it. Happy 23 to you, Savannah.
Thanks! ;) She likes to chew on her harness. Lol! She tolerates it most of the time.

GREAT pics!!!

I never would have thought about taking our Marley out on our boat :D

It's a great way to spend time with them!

Gorgeous pics of Savannah she is really Beautiful and I want to wish you a Belated Happy Birthday Savannah...she looks real happy to be living with you :)

Savannah says thank you for the birthday wishes and the compliments! :D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Blancaej

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots

Most Reactions

Latest posts