Kali is becoming quite the little lady * pic heavy*

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
I went for my visit with Kali today!! OMG I am so in love with her!! I could barely muster the strength to leave! So here we go with the pictures:
Look at those wings!!!
DSC01676_zps1b9873d2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I am such a sweetie..
DSC01685_zps2ceb3ca7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
She is such a cuddle bug!
DSC01705_zpsa5c666d7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
OMG that is the spot!!!
DSC01713_zps379b5ac9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
she really loves to cuddle
DSC01715_zps3ec93e8c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
She could not get enough wing scratches!
DSC01717_zpse193a5a9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
ready for take off captain.
DSC01724_zps6e5fa39b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
just look at those black and yellow wing feathers.
DSC01737_zpsfd471225.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Kali is gorgeous! What a snuggle bug she is:) How are you going to stand the wait until she comes home???

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Oh my....I am MELTING over here!!! I can totally see how hard it was to say "see you soon, Kali".

She is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!! :smile015:

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
Kali is gorgeous! What a snuggle bug she is:) How are you going to stand the wait until she comes home???
Terry,
I have no idea!!!!! I really wish I could have taken her home, but all in good time. She is an amazing little girl and will let you do anything to her.

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
Oh my....I am MELTING over here!!! I can totally see how hard it was to say "see you soon, Kali".

She is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!! :smile015:
It was so hard! She loves getting scratches and seemed to recognize me. I cant wait to see her again! It is driving me nuts waiting... ah well, soon I will have a lifetime!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
That is awesome that she recognized you! She will be so happy to see you again, too, make no mistake about that.

You know the good thing with all this is, that once you can bring her home, she will be completely at ease with you, and it will make her transition SO much smoother. :)

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
Getwozzy, thanks she is my world. I am stunned at how much she has changed in the past few weeks. I really love this little girl. I would do anything 4 her.
What a beautiful girl! Congrats, the wait is awful isn't it!
Labell, the wait has been horrible!! I waited 2-3 years before I bought her, but that was easy compared to knowing she is mine, and being unable to have her.

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Oh she's such a gorgeous girl! I know she's worth the wait. When she does get home you will never want to put her down.

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
She is soooooo beautiful!! I love the ready for take off pic and caption!

If I missed how long til she comes home?

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
What a beautiful young lady Kali is growing into. It must be tough waiting for your new baby to come home (but it will be *SO* worth it when she does).

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
She is soooooo beautiful!! I love the ready for take off pic and caption!

If I missed how long til she comes home?

She comes home at some point during the end of May. I will go visit the first week of May and then there will be little wait left.
I paid the balance today, so she is totally mine:)

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Kali is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing. It's interesting how variable Catalina's can be : )

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
Kali is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing. It's interesting how variable Catalina's can be : )
You are right about that. You never know what you will get with catalinas. Kali's brother looks like a camelot macaw! He has tons of yellow in his back and wings.
I couldn't be happier with Kali! She is so beautiful a d is the sweetest baby. I think she is a perfect match for me
:-D

OP
M

Macawlover12

Feb 7, 2014
Caret, VA
Parrots
Kali-Catalina Macaw
I found this last pic in my album and wanted to share it. She is sleeping after being massaged for a while. I like the pic because it shows off the blue on her back.
DSC01729_zps8a325897.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Most Reactions

Latest posts