Kings day haul

hacatta

Dec 22, 2013
Parrots
i got 1 green cheek cinnamon,a rose crowned,a yellow sided and a hybride from the first 2

Kiva
Fury
Pixel
Hope
So today was kings day,which,means big flea markets.
IMG-20140426-WA0006_zpsa7d0b5aa.jpg

IMG-20140426-WA0008_zpsb521dfdf.jpg

OP
hacatta

hacatta

Dec 22, 2013
Parrots
i got 1 green cheek cinnamon,a rose crowned,a yellow sided and a hybride from the first 2

Kiva
Fury
Pixel
Hope
You sure got some AWESOME finds there!!! WO-HOOOO!!!

Just spend 2 hours cleaning it all up.
Those plastic ships were really dirty but because of that i got them for 20 cents!
Some holes and beads and it's a nice toy.

Sterling1113

Feb 15, 2014
Dallas area, Texas
Don't know what King's day is but you sure did score at the sales! Lucky you!

To my (brief) understanding it's a sort of holiday in Amsterdam. :)
Definitely NOT a day of rest, but a day of outdoor celebration, and of course huge flea markets!!
Sounds like an awesome thing to experience one year. Glad you got some good finds. :)

jenphilly

Oct 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
Parrots
BE2 (Ivory), B&G Macaw (Max), Budgie Group,
Granbirds- tiels; GCC (Monkey & Monster); Sun Conure (Loki); Bare Eyed Too (Folger); Evil Green Monster YNA (Kelly); B&G (Titan)
I was thinking Kings Day cause she had a kings ransom of a haul with all those goodies!!! Can't wait to see your creations. I have all mine cleaned and ready to go, but think it will have to wait til a day during the week.

Isn't it so much fun to find all these great little things and turn them into something the birds will have fun with!

OP
hacatta

hacatta

Dec 22, 2013
Parrots

Kiva
Fury
Pixel
Hope
Don't know what King's day is but you sure did score at the sales! Lucky you!

To my (brief) understanding it's a sort of holiday in Amsterdam. :)
Definitely NOT a day of rest, but a day of outdoor celebration, and of course huge flea markets!!
Sounds like an awesome thing to experience one year. Glad you got some good finds. :)

It's a celebration in the whole country,we celebrate the birthday of our king.
This was the first year we have a king again we had 2 queens before and will have a queen after him again to.
But in the larger city's you got music festivals,and in the smaller city;s you got beer stands with bands and and it goes on trough the night.
But there are also things for children ,like a mini fair for them.
And it often means a free day for anyone,but if you do have to work,you get %200 paid.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts