Kiwi games

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
So which bird gets the Fisher Price rock and learn guitar?!

It was meant for the big macs. :D Niko was afraid of it, Ripley started taking it apart, so it's in Hunter's cage. She loves it!! Stole that idea from our Allee. I also got them a 'piano', LOL.

OP
Kiwibird

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
WOW, they're not wasting any time..... :D

attachment.php

I guess they must know your birds need those NOW!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
So which bird gets the Fisher Price rock and learn guitar?!

It was meant for the big macs. :D Niko was afraid of it, Ripley started taking it apart, so it's in Hunter's cage. She loves it!! Stole that idea from our Allee. I also got them a 'piano', LOL.

Is the piano that round thing?

Cuz Tusk would totally play with that...

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
He had something somewhat similar to that many years ago. It was a toddler toy that lit up and made sounds when he pressed the buttons...

He liked the lights going off... and would sit there for half an hour just pressing the same button over and over again.

He eventually broke it, but it served it's usefullness...

The other toddler toy he really loved, have you ever seen those blocks on the wire toys?! He had one of those for several years before it finally just got to mangled to continue...

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Wow I need to find something like that for Amy..her favorite thing is when my friend Joe and I are playing set-back in the kitchen,she'll be on the table,then walk over and grab a card from one of us then poke holes in it with her beak lol

Jim
PS..Kiwi is a HANDSOME guy!!

OP
Kiwibird

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
The other toddler toy he really loved, have you ever seen those blocks on the wire toys?! He had one of those for several years before it finally just got to mangled to continue...

We had one of these too! Kiwi loved it for a while, then he chomped all the (wood) beads off:20:

Curious if the light/sound toys are safe to leave the bird alone with or only play with under supervision? I've always totally avoided them because they have batteries and all the 'electronics' of unknown materials inside.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
They're hee-ee-re. :D

Sam let out a scream and took off like a rabid bat...and Hunter was VERY intrigued with 'her' new things....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_qlwFe57g8"]Hunter - YouTube[/ame]

OP
Kiwibird

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
They're hee-ee-re. :D

Sam let out a scream and took off like a rabid bat...and Hunter was VERY intrigued with 'her' new things....

Hunter - YouTube

Guess Sam missed out on the fun then, but Miss Hunter sure looks like she wouldn't share her new toys anyways:D I love her noise at the end. Sounded like a very 'excited' noise:p

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Looks like Miss Hunter was thrilled, Wendy! The blocks are a hit!

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Guess Sam missed out on the fun then, but Miss Hunter sure looks like she wouldn't share her new toys anyways:D I love her noise at the end. Sounded like a very 'excited' noise:p

Yep. Looks like those blocks have been "claimed."

"COOL! THESE ARE ALL MINE!"

Most Reactions