Kiwi took a nosedive!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
So, right next to our couch I keep a big basket to throw shoes in, and I usually put the stand I set Kiwis t-perch on right by it (gives him easy access to the couch, which he loves to be on). This morning my husband was eating a granola bar, which naturally Kiwi got very excited about, and started pacing up and down his perch. I guess my hubby didn't share fast enough, because Kiwi got SO excited he ran right off the end of his perch and took a nosedive into the shoe basket below! Didn't help we could hardly contain our laughter while rescuing him, poor little guy mustve been super embarrassed. We gave him his treat and then a bath (didn't want him preening after being in contact with shoes), and now he's taking an adorable little nap. He's had a very exciting day lol.:green:

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Is he okay after the nosedive? Maybe you should install a little bridge:D

OP
Kiwibird

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
He's fine, it was only maybe a 2' fall into soft shoes. Once we fished him out and looked him over, we put him on the couch and he immediately ran to the edge to continue eyeing that granola bar lol. :green:

Most Reactions