Koko and Emoji progress

VeronicaJ

Nov 9, 2018
Coconut Creek, FL
Parrots
Emoji - GCC,
Koko - Umbrella 'too (sister's bird, but we live together and I interact more with her.), Caroline - CAG (A 3 yr foster from 12 yrs ago that still has my heart)
We continue to go slow, but HUGE progress has been made! Its gone from being in the same room, to walking up to Koko's cage with treats while Emoji was on my shoulder, and making sure Koko was always included in love and cuddles. Now they both ride. Emoji could care less. Koko is a chicken disguised as a cockatoo...
2bbc661893fca99c4f9d188dc4f75297.jpg

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

OP
VeronicaJ

VeronicaJ

Nov 9, 2018
Coconut Creek, FL
Parrots
Emoji - GCC,
Koko - Umbrella 'too (sister's bird, but we live together and I interact more with her.), Caroline - CAG (A 3 yr foster from 12 yrs ago that still has my heart)
Koko began to preen Emoji's tail feathers while his back was turned.

He turned to look at her.

Koko - "OH MY GOD! IT LOOKED AT ME! Back up like I was never there and it'll never know it was ME..."

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
I laughed out loud reading this last description - gave me an image of those old cartoons where a character would almost get caught doing something and would look in another direction and start whistling like “it wasn’t me!”.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
What beautiful feathers your GCC has! Your are surrounded in fluffy feather love!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts