little fun

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Having issues posting it ....

Ok so I tried to post a cute little video of cricket, but I can't seem to get it to work
Anyways she was running around and decided that she will be brave enough to leave the room on her own (scaring the cat while she was at it) well after she left the room she came across a problem.....
This is her problem

"What do I do now Ma"

Picture057.jpg

Last edited:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Hey Chi ... it's Cricket clipped or not?! I was just wondering ... but either way, I am sure that she'll figure it out one of these days and you will be chasing her back UP the stairs soon enough.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That is adorable, and yep I'm sure she'll get those stairs worked out in no time. That is so cute tho' she just wanted to be with her Mama. :D

Bucc can manage to get up the stairs, (will not ever fly up them tho' :confused: ) by chomping on the carpet :eek: When he gets up he's not too sure how he can get down. :rolleyes:

OP
darkchi

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
yeah she is a clipped birdy.
A little after I took the picture and posted it the cat tried to get even.... up she jumped up and the bird flew all the way over to ma and landed on my arm :eek: Bad kitty! And she knew it because all I had to do is give her a look and she was gone like the wind :rolleyes:
Gracie (the cat) is just going to have to learn that the bird isn't like the last new pets (ferrets) where she can wrestle with them, and usually she ends up being the one crying to mommy :p

Animal house I tell ya :36:

Tracy842

Super Moderator
Jan 12, 2007
Media
Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Popsicle the Senegal Parrot &
Pepsi the Mealy Amazon
:18: I got an animal house too, my second job is a zoo keeper. Should start charging admission into my place to see my zoo. As soon as I take the cover off the dragon's tank the cat jumps in there. It turns into a mad house. Birds chasing cats, cats chasing reptiles, reptiles chasing crickets. :eek: I live in a mad house!!!

Most Reactions