Long shot! Wanted; mentor.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I'm from New Hampshire and am looking for a mentor with one catch, I am still not sure what species I want to start with, I've narrowed down my species that I want between love birds, parrolets, budgies or cockateils.

I don't mind a few pen pals on here though, bonus if you have an amazing camera, and a great knowledge on any of the species that I have listed, maybe even in shows?

I realize that I can ask on the forums and everyone does seem to be extremely friendly despite how silly a question may be, however with so many questions I am afraid of bombarding anyone with thousands of questions (have not had a bird since the 90's.)

If this is the wrong section feel free to move or delete it :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J321AZ using Tapatalk

Hi there!
Well I'm KINDA close to you! LOL..living in CT,depending where in New Hampshire you are,we could be as close to less than three hours away.

I see you listed cockatiels as one of the species you are considering.
I do have a youngster,and he is just a sweetheart,and have had him now 6 months or so,he was 4.5 months old when he came home with me.

However, I have had birds in my life for nearly thirty years,having Amy a Blue Fronted 'Zon who is 27 years young,and she was four months old when she came home with me. I also had a Grey and a Goffin 'Too..

At any rate...if I can help with something....

Jim

Thanks, Jim !!!

You BB is a great example of a Healthy Tiel, but has a thing for twisting a Human's brain around its stem. :D May come in as a handy trait for mind playing a judge.

OP
M

MutatedFungi

Nov 13, 2016
Oh CRAP! NEVER MIND! Silly me didn't read this entire thread before opening my big fat...ummmm....FINGERS! I know ZILCH..NADA...NITCHIVOE...ZERO...about breeding! :rolleyes: :eek: :(

Jim
To be fair I am more interested in showing than I am breeding, but the more friends with similar interests the better :)

I'm from the seacoast if that helps any.

Also truth be told I've talked myself so out of breeding that I am now more curious about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J321AZ using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts