Looking for advice

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
Don't push contact early but do allow him out of the cage if you can do it safely. Mind windows and mirrors and anything he might fly/slam into if frightened (boiling water, fire etc).
Try to just do things in the room near him --don't get up in his face or try to touch- let the bird initiate. Birds move SOOOO slowly when building trust. Don't be shocked or offended if he appears to like one of you more than the other during the first few months (this can easily change).

Just remember, with an adult bird, we are talking about weeks (more often months) before you will get a real feel for your bird (usually there is distrust, followed by building trust/honeymoon, then full trust and true colors). Mine wouldn't step up for 3 months and she knew how...Every new home is a shift/scare for birds initially (they have lost their mate/flock).
Before trying to touch your bird, try giving treats and if he/she wont take them from your hand, let him/her see you place them in the bowl. Try reading calmly in the room and allow plenty of time at night for bedtime (if you wait for him/her to go back into the cage, you don't want plans that evening)...Also, solid and quiet sleep is important. I would cover the cage the first night (unless the previous owner didn't). You will want to make sure that whatever you cover it with hasn't been washed in a strongly scented detergent (I use free and clear) and that it is a breathable fabric. I bought a special cage cover that is black but breathable.

Make sure you avoid peanuts, and sunflowers (unless extreme moderation during training). Peanuts can harbor a fungus and sunflowers are like fatty crack for birds.

Avoid citrus fruits (except in very small quantities as too much vitamin c can cause iron storage disease). For my u2, the vet said nor more than 2 small tangerine wedges per week...

If your bird screams for attention, DO NOT attend to it and do not attempt to yell back or say "BE QUIET! or no yelling!". You will need to wait it out if you can help it. Sometimes birds will flock call but I caution you against indulging any screaming with eye contact or physical proximity....I actually used to leave the room when my bird would scream for my attention (not returning until she has been quiet for 10 seconds).

Last edited:
OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots
Parakeet named Blue. Adopted from a Humane Society 5 years ago.

Kirby Cockatiel adopted from a humane society 2018.

Also a slew of other small birds that span my entire childhood.
Noodles thank you for that great advice. I'd be foolish to say I wasn't a bit nervous about tomorrow. I read somewhere to wait a week before allowing them time out of the cage. I understand the thought of adjustment time...but it seemed a bit counterproductive, leaving such social/curious animal confined like that. What do other people typically do? Just leave the door open and let them out on their own terms?

I'm glad to hear about the peanut and citrus guideline. I knew sunflower seeds weren't all that great...I was unaware of peanuts though or citrus restrictions. Are other nuts safe? or are there daily fresh foods they can have with out concern?

Thank you all again for your help on this journey!

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

I was finally able to find a more detailed list of safe foods. Luckily we keep most of these on hand in our house. I'll enjoy finding what he prefers over the coming weeks. I also ordered him in some better orthopedic perches (currently has bamboo rods), some foraging toys, and some regular toys. His current toy selection is bland. I've read that some peoples birds are intimidated by toys yet they should be rotated regularly to keep a healthy mental state. Should new cage fixtures wait for later down the road?

We are planing to build him a jungle gym stand and a hanging wall gym here soon to accompany his cage top play area. Its amazing the things you can build from pipes and nature. Its also amazing finding out sticks from your yard might not be safe... this is a crazy new world we are entering.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Noodles thank you for that great advice. I'd be foolish to say I wasn't a bit nervous about tomorrow. I read somewhere to wait a week before allowing them time out of the cage. I understand the thought of adjustment time...but it seemed a bit counterproductive, leaving such social/curious animal confined like that. What do other people typically do? Just leave the door open and let them out on their own terms?

I'm glad to hear about the peanut and citrus guideline. I knew sunflower seeds weren't all that great...I was unaware of peanuts though or citrus restrictions. Are other nuts safe? or are there daily fresh foods they can have with out concern?

Thank you all again for your help on this journey!

Most but not all nuts are safe---I wouldn't give in shells (they can eat the shells and get a blockage...not all, but some don't spit it all out, and it doesn't take much).
No salted nuts.
At a glance this looks like a decent list (pretty sure certain types of walnuts are unsafe):
https://safeforparrots.com/nuts/
Peanuts (shelled or other) can harbor fungal spores and are high in fat.

Avoid caffeine, alcohol, chocolate, coffee (even decaf), most teas, any artificial sweeteners, raw honey, rhubarb, iceberg lettuce due to poor nutrition, avocado, carbonation, excess fat, sugar or protein, excess oxalic acid (go easy on vegetables high in oxalic acid)...no raw beans (must be cooked and canned ones are high in sodium+ preservatives), no mushrooms, no tomatoes (due to risk of ulcers from acidity), no celery (can block them up).
Make sure you feed some pellets mixed with a high quality seed blend(no sunflowers, peanuts in the mix)---dried corn is another cheap filler that is not good due to low nutrients and high calorie.
OH- and garlic, onion, leeks, chives etc (all of those are not good)
No fruit pits- don't even give the bird the part that touched the pit--and no apple seeds either (nor the part touching the seeds).
Wash everything thoroughly---remove skin if possible or buy organic for things that don't peel well...It isn't a must, but they are sensitive.

https://www.zupreem.com/feed-smart/articles/toxic-foods-your-bird-should-never-eat/
https://www.petcha.com/dont-feed-your-pet-bird-these-foods/

A tiny bit of salt or sugar won't kill a bird, but I mean tiny. Over time, it can cause disease, so don't get your bird used to hand-outs from your plate...AND, human saliva contains components that can harm birds, so don't go sharing spit (some people share food, but it is a bad idea).

Birds are lactose intolerant as well.

In terms of cage stuff, it will depend on your bird what you do in terms of letting him out. I let mine out and kept food and treats inside of the cage (door open). She went in and out and wasn't worried I would shut her in because I only did that at night and I dimmed the lights so she thought it was getting late anyway. It will not work like this with all parrots....Good luck!

PS: You are right to avoid pushing too many toys early on. An unfamiliar toy can really scare a bird. When introducing new ones, play with it yourself near the bird and allow it to sit in its environment before just shoving it in the cage.
The ones you already have in there are fine, because everything will be new, but keep that in mine.
Also-- make sure to supervise with toys initially---Many toys made for birds can still cause medical problems: bells have choking parts (depending on how much your bird chews), rope perches pose a hazard when let to fray and/or if the bird is chewing on them (they often lead to intestinal blockages). Don't assume all toys for human children are all safe for birds either, as humans can eat things that parrots cannot, and human babies cant grind things up and break them open, as they don't even have teeth. Even toy blocks can contain paint that is unsafe or be made of wood that is unsafe...and then there are the internal parts that may or may not be hidden from view (screws etc)

Last edited:

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
I was finally able to find a more detailed list of safe foods. Luckily we keep most of these on hand in our house. I'll enjoy finding what he prefers over the coming weeks. I also ordered him in some better orthopedic perches (currently has bamboo rods), some foraging toys, and some regular toys. His current toy selection is bland. I've read that some peoples birds are intimidated by toys yet they should be rotated regularly to keep a healthy mental state. Should new cage fixtures wait for later down the road?

We are planing to build him a jungle gym stand and a hanging wall gym here soon to accompany his cage top play area. Its amazing the things you can build from pipes and nature. Its also amazing finding out sticks from your yard might not be safe... this is a crazy new world we are entering.

Yes- good call on getting new perches with various textures (don't want your bird getting bumblefoot)

No sticks from the yard unless:
A) You know no pesticide or insecticide has ever been used on the plant/tree (they do absorb it and birds chew).
B) You live in a place where run-off from the roads couldn't easily get into the soil (including gas, oil, salt from the driveway in winter etc)
C) The plant's wood is deemed safe (some wood types are toxic-- PS- never ever use plywood or pressure treated wood from hardware store for your bird)
D) The wood is washed/scrubbed (without chemicals) and baked for a long enough time to kill mold/fungi, bacteria, parasites and inactivate viruses...Cut wood immediately starts to break down and wild birds have a totally different immune system than captive ones, having survived thus far, despite exposure.

Last edited:

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Noodles. I was unaware how affection in certain areas could cause hormonal behavior. This is excellent to know. I also had a basic knowledge of chemicals/scents are harmful to birds. I had no idea the extent of this though. Like ironing boards or heated blankets. We clearly have a lot to look at in this subject matter.

Luckily our current birds (cockatiel and parakeet) we have in a pretty bare room next to our dinning room & family room. This has in a way become our bird room. We have green plants some chairs and their cages. Of course now I am thinking we will have to check into these plants if a larger and more adventurous bird comes home.

Thanks again these are great things we need to learn more on.

I found this video and it does a good job of explaining some basics about hormones that are often ignored. I am posting it because you said earlier in the post that you were unaware, and since your baby is coming home soon, there is no time like the present lol:

[ame="https://youtu.be/by54qevmF-4"]What a HORMONAL BIRD Looks Like!! - YouTube[/ame]

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

Thank you for all of that! I so appreciate the guidance! Went and saw the big guy tonight before pick up tomorrow. He was much more interested in me today. Lots of gurgling noises and he ate some banana from me. He always stretches his wings and looks like if he could he’d fly to me but haven’t learned what he means yet.

I did get some roudybush Pellets the some zupreem fruit pellets ordered to pair with fresh foods. I will investigate some sort of seed like you mentioned above. We also got a dog carrier to transport in. Now though I’m not feeling overly confident he will agree with it.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Your bird should eat more pellets than seeds, but cutting out seeds entirely is unnatural (in my opinion) and they provide a backup source of fat etc for a picky bird who may or may not eat your pellet variety. Safflower is a good base seed. Also- if you can find out what he was eating, I would mix that in to ease the transition. Some birds are picky enough that they will starve, rather than eating non-preferred foods...That having been said, a diet of only seeds is deficient in vitamins and can lead to liver disease.

Put dry food in its own cup! If you don't you will waste a ton of money---you still need to change and wash the dry food dish every 1-2 days (even if it looks full, as it may be full of hulls or stale food)--also, don't fill to the brim-- parrots LOVE to dig and throw food. Bottom line, when it comes to wet and dry food, don't mix them unless you want to throw everything out every 2-3 hours lol! Things like cut apples or carrots (harder fruit/veg) can last longer, so you might want a 4th dish for those...but even then, 8 hours would be my verrrry maximum...
Fresh/wet food dishes should not sit out for more than a few hours without removal/washing (with safe soap)
Water dishes should be washed (at minimum) 1x daily (with safe soap)---non-concentrated Dawn is a good one.
I recommend mixing a probiotic powder (like Bene-bac) with wet foods if you can---ask your vet about this, as it is a good preventative for various GI issues.

Put some sort of liner around the edges of your cage because your bird will poop off of it or throw food around---I got carpet protectors (long, cheap, spiked rolls) from Wal-Mart for next to nothing. They are made of plastic and they do have an oily feel, so I washed mine with white vinegar and water and allowed them to off-gas (unrolled in the open air...and then washed again) before cutting them to fit the perimeter of my cage. They are great, but don't let your bird chew them etc, and make sure you unroll them and let them off-gas outdoors first.

It will be crazy (total roller-coaster ride). I bet you will doubt your choice at least a few times within the next 3 months, but DO NOT FRET....Research parrot behavior (ABA is helpful) and as long as everyone responds in the same way, things will get easier. If you slip up, start over (do not assume all is lost). It is crazy, fun, amazing and terrifying. PATIENCE will be the most difficult thing to maintain at certain points, but just know that everything worth doing is difficult at times :)
Be very very very careful about Teflon/PTFE/PFOA and any scented products (as I have stated before).

Final few things: Birds hide illness better than any other animal I know. They would get killed if they didn't. Look out for: tail-bobbing when perched, open-mouth breathing, audible breathing, clicking in the chest (not the beak) when breathing, a generally fluffed up appearance, discharge from nares (nostrils), poop sticking to vent (butt-hole :) ), undigested food in poop, changes in poop color/consistency (poop should consist of 3 parts: urates, urine and feces---you can google this in depth), crusting on the feet/beak, any sores on the skin, red/droopy eyes, changes in behavior (like increased sleeping, biting, screaming or plucking).
If a bird is showing decreases in weigh/appetite, shows labored breathing or is on the cage bottom for no reason (sitting there), you have a serious medical emergency on your hands. Birds hide it until they cannot hide it any longer. Also, other (seemingly healthy) birds can be a source of illness for your bird, as many serious diseases are hosted by asymptomatic carriers..so avoid contact with other birds whenever possible. Disease can be spread by things like feather dust very easily--on things as benign as human clothing, toys from shops etc.

Last but not least: When birds grow new feathers, all of them come in these little transparent "straws" (like a clear coffee straw) and that "straw" encases the growing feather. These "pin feathers" (or "blood feathers") have an active blood supply. If you look at them, the bases will be pink (because there is blood in them at that point--when the feather is fully mature, the blood will recede into the skin completely). Birds preen off the "straw " coating on the parts that are white, but the coating (keratin sheath) needs to stay over the pink part. In the wild, birds with a bond will help preen the other bird's head/neck, as they cannot reach it themselves. It will be too early for you to help your bird with this right away, but if you see these weird white, pointy, tubes, they are newly-forming feathers and they may itch and/or hurt at times (a parrot can pick off the keratin from the white part on a blood feather, but that picking should stop right before the pink part of the feather starts). On a related note, if a bird cracks a blood feather and there is blood coming out, it is vital that you take your bird to the vet (after first stopping the bleeding temporarily with cornstarch). A badly broken blood feather (if located on the wings or tail/main feather areas) can cause a bird to bleed to death and must be looked at by someone who knows what they are doing. These feathers must often be pulled, but not always. The point is, when broken and bleeding, it is like a shunt to your birds insides, and it can start bleeding again when bumped etc. This was something I didn't know about birds when I got mine, so I am telling you (not so that you worry) but so that you know ahead of time that this can happen and that it can be serious...especially is a bird is slamming into things when flying etc.

Last edited:

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
“Surprise!” Lol! I look forward to hearing how it goes :). Just take your time with him, let him settle and take your queues from him....it’ll work out fine.

I have heard good things about Higgins pellets (but haven’t fed them), Roudybush and Zupreem natural are also good pellet brands. I wouldn’t buy huge quantities of pellets until you see what he likes. I went through a few brands before my birds settled on to what they like (and they all like different pellets...sigh). Time it takes to convert diet is dependent on the bird...some of mine looked at the pellets and ate them, others took weeks to try them. It’s good that he seems to like dried fruits and veggies - you might consider trying to give him freeze-dried chop if he doesn’t like fresh stuff right away (the nutrient retention in freeze dried is pretty good, and you can feed it dry or hydrated).

EllenD

Aug 20, 2016
State College, PA
Parrots
Senegal Parrot named "Kane"; Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure named "Bowie"; Blue Quaker Parrot named "Lita Ford"; Cockatiel named "Duff"; 8 American/English Budgie Hybrids; Ringneck Dove named "Dylan"
I'm late to this party, but I guess today is the day that you bring JoJo home!

I wanted to comment about the person who knew JoJo in his prior home and said he "couldn't be around strangers" and "had to be put away whenever visitors came over"...I want to point out that this is actually not uncommon at all, and is something that I often have to do with my Senegal and even my little Green Cheek Conure...The problem is that the person who made these observations and didn't think that JoJo should be called "a sweet bird" or "a good bird" simply doesn't have a clue about parrots, and thinks they are like a bad dog that can't be around visitors and has to be put outside...That's not how parrots work, and you too may have to keep strangers away from JoJo, because the thing is that this is the safer choice for both JoJo and for the visitors!

I don't allow ANYONE that doesn't already know my birds very well to handle them...I don't even do step-up with them, simply because I am not comfortable with it, only with my female Cockatiel will I allow that because I know she won't ever bite, but if she looks upset upon stepping-up for someone then that's it...People that don't know about birds think they are just like any other pet, a dog or cat or rabbit or ferret or guinea pig, etc...So the very first instinct people have is to go "Ahhh, what a pretty birdy!" and then out comes the hands toward the bird...And the bird, who has the intelligence of a 3 year-old human toddler goes "Whoa buddy! Why are your hands coming toward me, I don't know you!"...The bird's reaction is exactly the same reaction that WE AS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE if someone we don't know at all were to try to touch us out of nowhere!

So the bottom-line us that you need to remember that all parrots are "flock animals", and their flock consists of everyone who lives in your house...And even though JoJo will probably choose a favorite in your home to bond closest with, he will eventually adopt everyone in the house as "his flock", regardless of whether he is as close with everyone as he is with others...But "his flock" will never include visitors to your home that he doesn't know, and the best thing is to not EVER force him to be introduced to new people except through his cage bars, just like you were first introduced to him at the Rescue...And then that's it, no poking, no holding, no neat tricks, etc. And if visitors to your home think he's "rude" or "a savage animal" simply because they can't pick him up like a puppy and squeeze him after just meeting him, it's only because they have no idea how birds work...

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

Thank you everyone for your support! Jojo was safely brought home this morning. He was scared obviously. He did step up onto my husbands hand but once the carrier was brought out he was over it. A staff member luckily put him in from there so he wouldn’t associate this move with us...or so we hope. It’s a small blizzard here so he had to travel home in the cold! We covered him with heavy blankets and made the trek home. His cage was a frozen ball so while it unthawed he watched us set up his area from his carrier. Adorably enough he did ask “what doing”. He is now in his cage listening to music and talking. He is saying hello, yea, and what doing. Our other birds are also vocaliing louder then we have ever heard! So it’s a feather party here at the moment. I’m glad he has other birds to vocalize with-hoping this helps create a level of comfort sooner then later.
We are now just giving him space in his cage. He’s watching us do our thing around the house and is starting to relax.

I am happy to report even during the transition to the carrier when he bit it wasn’t a nasty bite. It was more of an irritation bite. This gives me hope that he is pretty well rounded and he clearly tolerated a lot before he turns. I think as long as we respect him and move at his pace we will develop a relationship that’s great

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Exciting!

Did the inside of his cage stay warm? Birds are pretty weird about sudden shifts in temperature.

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

birdmom12-albums-george-jojo-picture21065-first-day-home-us.jpg

Hoping this photo works. He is currently doing the most beautiful whistles, and saying more words than I ever heard him do before. He has a very sweet child like voice currently.

He has moments of curiosity where he will puff up and peak around to watch me as I am on my computer. When he catches me watching him watch me he gets defensive and pins down feathers out. It is short lived but I'm giving him his space to study me.

Our parakeet is screeching today unlike ever before. When she does he gives her the sweetest whistle in response. Its great to hear them go back and forth. Our Tiel is being a much sweet with his sounds and just singing.

I did catch JoJo dancing and laughing to a song. I'll consider this his jam for the moment (Courtesy of John Melencamp- Jack and Diane).

He is starting to express more words... He did say "help" to me, how are you, laughing, coughing, come on, and the many various sounds they make. His whistle is fascinating though! It sounds so human...if I didn't know any better I'd swear the house was haunted. He is also telling the dogs to "Come on-Come here buddy" every time the one walks in the room.

What beautiful little creatures.

We also agree with you Ellen. Early on we decided that he would not be a fixture when guests are around. We don't want people to see him as an object or source of entertainment. Too often people fail to respect animals and their space. Its only natural for people to be fascinated by exotic birds/animals as they aren't an every day thing. We don't want to put anyone in a bad situation from lack of knowledge or experience though. With that said we all agreed on rules when it comes to him. Although he is said to be kid friendly our daughter won't be allowed to handle him. (at least not till she learns limitations and I don't think a 7 year old can grasp that). We also won't let friends try and handle him. His cage is in our living room so he will always be apart of the socializing. He won't however, be put in a bad situation. Which I am assuming is what happened with the friend that said he was so vicious.

Loving this new member already though.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Beautiful Blue Front :D How old is JoJo?

Jim

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

JoJo is said to be 35. (Originally a worker thought 38 but intake paperwork says 35). Unfortunately with animal shelters you never know their birthday or if their age is even their real age. When JoJo was brought in he didn't come with any paperwork. I'm not even certain he's actually male.

I am eager to report yesterday went beautifully well. He had many moments of fear and trying to look like a big bird. Can't blame him after being thrown into a new house. Even when he was scared it was for a few seconds until he resorted back to being calmer. I was worried we would over do it on our first day. We had plumbing work being done yesterday and a worker in and out. JoJo was completely into it though. When some one new would walk in he would perk up and chat away. He would say HELLO and How are you!

He also vocalized a more natural call. I now realize what everyone means by LOUD. It was a short and quick call but WOW did it make the house echo and my ears ring. I was in the room when he did it so I got the full force of what he is capable of. *Messaged received and ignored*.

Today when we got up he was much more docile and curious with me. He was calm when I entered his cage to retrieve breakfast dishes and just nicely watched. Yesterday I was given a much more angry look. He is now sitting preening, stretching his wings and tail feathers, and gurgling away. I will take this as a nice step towards success.

I do have a dream which I hope JoJo and I can accomplish in time. Ever since I was a child I have wanted 2 things. A garden in my back yard, a place where I can grow vegetables and spend my time and a large bird as a companion and friend. A few months back we finally bought a big old house with a place for a garden and yesterday JoJo arrived.

I am HOPEFUL we can 1-get him nicely adjusted. 2- Earn his trust 3- Harness train 4- Enjoy warm days out in the garden and deck together.

It may not happen this summer but I hoping by next summer we have made that dream a part of our routine. Our animals are family here so when we can we take them along for the adventure. I'd like to make that possible for him as well. I've never had an animal before that can live for so long. All pets now and in the past have been adopted through Humane Societies. When you take them home they're always older and you only get a few years with them. A few years is worth it all but I am excited to be able to spend YEARS with one now(given his health stays in check of course)

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

Well we let JoJo out of his cage to stretch. We didn't expect him to leave since everything is new but the moment the door was open he was out! He quickly stepped onto my husbands hand and behaved. When he asked him to get off and go to his play top he did nicely. When my husband went to leave the room JoJo wasn't having it and took off and flew right to his back as if to say take me with you!

Being beginners we decided not to let him become a shoulder bird...don't want anyone to be Put in a bad situation... getting him off was interesting. I attempted to ask him to get up onto my hand...his eyes pinned and he wouldn't. Eventually he climbed off the back and back onto his play top. We rewarded him with a cashew and a jalepano which is more of a toy for him to destroy than a treat. He is now up high just watching us from outside his cage.

We also have his new toys out for him to explore before they enter his home.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Sounds like it is going well. It is smart not to let him have his way when he flies after people. Next time, husband could try to do it. He might get bitten, but the thing is, the bird obviously likes him, so it's not like it will last. Try backing against a wall next time or something unfamiliar to increase step-down. You should also practice this when you don't plan on putting him up so that he gets used to it and doesn't associate it with being caged.

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

Excellent advice noodles on the backing into an unfamiliar object. He did play nicely on his stand for a while before he took off flying again when he heard my husbands voice. My husband was able to put his hand up to perch him in time. As he went to get up to bring him back JoJo took off AGAIN and flew to our kitchen island.

We went to him and asked him to get up which he did. My husband then passed him onto me and he instantly climbed my shoulder before I could stop him. My husband got him off and put him back on his stand.

So my question is for everyone. Is the flying ok? Whats appropriate flying? Should we deter this? Would it be recommended to clip his flight wings? or is that cruel or not advised?

OP
Birdmom12

Birdmom12

Jan 21, 2019
Parrots

What do you make of this body language?

birdmom12-albums-george-jojo-picture21083-img-4915.jpg

I'm thinking its fear based? He does it a lot even when no one is near him.

Most Reactions

Latest posts